The Role Players Domain
Welcome to The Role Players Domain!

Sorry, but the site has gone on holiday, and will be back at a later hour.

If for any reasion you need to contact thd admin, e-mail here;
revengegirl@live.com
or
xsakuraharuno1993x@live.com

Thank you ^-^

Have a wonderful day~

Roleplay, Hang out, AND GO CRAZY

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

characters of girlyalucard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: characters of girlyalucard   4/19/2010, 5:25 pm

girly's characters:

Alexander Takai
Angela
Nina
Gwendalyn
Emizzary
Luke
Adraste
Milton Jinkins

Last edited by GirlyAlucard on 9/15/2010, 8:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: characters of girlyalucard   4/19/2010, 5:42 pm

Name: Alexander Takai (alex)
Personality: calm, quiet, polite, caring, big time pushover.
Species: vampire
Powers: shadow manipulation, familiar (blackfire pheonix), venom (duh XD turnin humans ta vamps...)
Background information(DETAILED): Alex is a strongwilled respectful young man. bitten at age 18, he was born and raised in cheddar(anyonemakesacheesecommentIswear..) britain. His father is aisian hence the last name but he mostly shows his mother's charm. He's a scholar, top of his class, and bisexual. a bit naive to today's women, he has yet to find a girl that wont go fangirl on him. he has one sister that survived the attack on his home, also bitten. their home is now a museum dedicated to the takai family.
Any Other information about your character:.... I pretty much covered most of it above XD ah yes! he doesnt like homophobes or girls who just throw themselves at him, he always carries a small book or two, he lost his right eye to a newbie vampire hunter at age 156, he WILL FREAK if someone hits on him, aaand here's his picture:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Last edited by GirlyAlucard on 9/11/2010, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: characters of girlyalucard   4/19/2010, 11:43 pm

note: YES. I DREW THAT. I know the admin and most of the members already know that but this image/physical design of alex is in fact, mine. D< gtfo art thieves. (sorry had to)
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: characters of girlyalucard   4/27/2010, 10:57 pm

Name: Angela Angeilese
Personality: kinda and bubbley once you are trusted but other than that, rather reclusive and shy.
Species: 80% human, 20% Albino raptor hawk
Powers: mind reading, working on other telepathic abilities, flight (duh), can run at 15 mph and fly at even faster, hyperflight...(she becomes a friggen blur she's so fast), fast healer, shtronger than most humans.
Background information(DETAILED): I'll just copy the prologoue of her actual story. first person lol:

Have you ever seen those old horror films where a mad scientist is working on creating the “Ultimate Being”? You know; Dark stormy night, manic laughter, Shrieks of terror as the creature sees its own ugly, misshapen face? Yeah. THAT is a close example of how I was made. My full title is subject No. 1284776, code name “Aviah”. Since that’s too long for human memory, I go by Angela. Angela Angeilese (pronounced Ahn-jail-ease) Yeah I know. It sounds weird. I, being a creation of man, am what most humans wish to become. I was born trough a test-tube mess up at a genetics lab called Axiom labs. I bare white wings on my back (tinted with light blue), blonde hair that normally goes lower back or below (always left out of hair ties and such), red albino eyes, and a slender but sturdy build. My wing span is about 15 feet long and can fold into indentations in my back for efficient human camouflage. I’m 17 years old and I have a few hidden abilities. I’ve finally escaped my birthplace and escaped to a town I could call home. I was taken into a sorority, working as a housekeeper. Hey! If I get food, I’m not complaining~.

Any Other information about your charater: she feels a kinship with other birds and cries her eyes out if she finds a dead one, she hates storms and water and big dogs, often gets severe paranoia, thinks she can sense ghosts (most of the time it's iffy.), loves pizza to death.
picture:

again... I drew that.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Nina   8/29/2010, 7:04 pm

Name: Nina
Personality: A stubborn new york girl. her fuse is shorter than an ant is small. but she can take a joke and she can be sweet and loyal.
Species: Shape shifter (75% of the time, she takes on the form of a wolf)
Powers: shape shifting... nothing too big though. a large dragon is her best.
Background information(DETAILED): As is told, Nina is from new york city. She grew up there under the impression that she was human. Her father, Terrance, was very successful, owning a library and a bookstore aaand a cafe that Nina waitressed at for a few years. Her Mother, Mitrenza (Mitra), was a home maker. a woman of surprising youth and beauty at age 45. nina gets her looks from her mother. Her Mother was a shape shifter along with her grandmother and great grandmother and so on. Nina was never informed. Not once. She met her grandmother several times. grandma Laura was reluctant to pretend to be human and force herself to shift into an old woman.
anyway, Nina grew up as the local wall flower. One friend. A young neighbor girl at least two years younger. All the normality left when Nina accidentally shifted into a cat in the middle of Time square. people screamed, stared, and pointed. Her friend never spoke to her again.... she dashed home as the cat. a small silver cat. her mother answered the scratching and meowing at the door. instead of shooing away the odd cat, she picked her up with a saddened look. "Nina, sweetheart..... is that you?" she had asked. Nina was surprised. "yeah mom.... how did you--"
"Ill tell you later." she interrupted. after the big confession that scared the heck out of nina's father (just knowing his daughter could do that scared him), Nina had run away. she couldnt believe her mother had kept that from her! she shifted for the second time into a fox and hid in central park for two years. when animal control had finally caught up with her, she was put in the pound like a dog.... she made sure to bite alot of people up until odd doctor-lookin people had bought her and knocked her out, taking her to a Lab. they took blood samples and wondered why they were so odd. Her DNA itself was human sort of but it kept changing. they tried treating ehr for viruses only to make her weak and sick... when she had fully recovered, they tried teaching her to talk. since she already could, she desided to be a smart ass and only say "ass hole", pretending to copy a frustrated scientist.
She stayed there for a whole year.... until a vampire and a young blonde girl had busted her out.
Alex and Angela. her best friends for a whole year now.

Any Other information about your character:
she cant cook worth crap, she loves chocolate chip peanut butter cookies, she will act like a playful pup if she deems you trustworthy, she wont let you sleep if you tick her off. (HOOOOWL) she can sing like nobody's business~
picture:
I DRAW ALL OF MY CHARAS PICS~ design is mien
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: characters of girlyalucard   8/29/2010, 9:24 pm

Name: Gwendalyn (gwen)
Personality: uh... Insane? stubborn? disobedient? distructive?
Species: ...WHO KNOWS?!
Powers: the basics. flight, mild shape shifting, energy balls, magic barriers, flame manipulation, aimed combustion (aka, snaps and a building goes BOOM), aaand portals.
Background information(DETAILED): Gwendalyn is the cousin of kogorin and the daughter of MADimi. she hates her though. hates her mother and father too. then again, she's insane. She herself watched her father die. she now refers to the incident as "the time dear ol' dad decided to play Live Action Mortal Combat in a volcano~" she grew up in a non-magic school and finally was taken in as a student by one of her many uncles. she is now tutored by her uncle CDimi.

she enjoys anything with beef or pork. period.... OH! and she's creepy sometimes!

picture:
(may not be as good as the others. I just doodled that a while ago XD)
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: characters of girlyalucard   9/4/2010, 6:43 pm

Name: Emizzary (or Elenor)
Personality: Short tempered, headstrong, a bit arrogant at times, has a bit of an ego problem, HARSH.
Species: Fallen Angel
Powers: electricity generation, invisibility at night, talent with her dagger, very strong, hyper flight (adrenaline boost).
Background information: Emizzary is a woman of heavan... sort of.
She fell after having a child with her husband, MADimi. Her CHILD, Gwendalyn, is known as a hellspawn. So you see why she fell. She works now as an assassin. Though shes not ALWAYS wings, temper, and dagger! She has an alter ego. Colored contacts, fake glasses, and normal clothes work wonders!
She's Lived in three places. in order: Heaven, Purgatory, Earth.
She used to be a sweet girl... her husband would know that. She's sweet to those who are close to her. She loves her daughter dearly and knows how she's been acting... She trusts Gwen's mentor.

She considered herself single when she fell.... She's changed so much ever since her heaven years. She is brutal when she makes her kills. slitting the throat normally. But she wanders. She has a cell phone. rarely gives out her number though...

- her disguised form is a young bookish girl named Elenor.
- She thinks her husband wouldn't recognize her.
- She is usually a bit bad tempered and rude.
- she is ADDICTED to root beer....
- Bilingual~! She speaks messenger (the language of Angels)

picture:

Last edited by GirlyAlucard on 9/12/2010, 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: characters of girlyalucard   9/11/2010, 5:50 pm

Name: Luke (short for Lukirosinad... His parents were weird)
Personality: A bit of a social recluse, stubborn, can be a jerk, soft spot for kids, a good guy once you manage to get to know him.
Species: Werewolf
Powers: Abnormally strong, can become a wolf only on the full moon (yes. wolf... not wolf MAN), is surprisingly quiet considering..., can speak to wolves.
Background information:
Luke is a City boy. Made friends with Emizzary when she first arrived on earth. He saw her wings and had to drag her out of the crater (she litterally FELL). He avoids crowds and busy places if its near the full moon. His transformation is very painful so... yeah. His Dad, Terrance was a werewolf as well. His mother, Emilia was a shifter. He had moved out against their wishes when he was 18. He now lives in a dinky but okay-ish apartment with his Husky, Sheila. Emizzary stops by from time to time to check on him. Heck. He often helps her with her job if its the right time of month.

- doesnt like rare meat normally unless its near the full moon
- loves white chocolate to death
- Is still himself as a wolf.
- sheila is 20% wolf so he can talk with her easily. he has a tougher time with normal dogs.
- his source of nutrition usually is cooked for him or in microwave packages because he cant cook worth crap.
- he's bilingual! He speaks spanish! 8D

Picture:
TINYPIC
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: characters of girlyalucard   9/13/2010, 5:45 pm

Name: Adraste (official Feminization of Adrastos, meaning "one who stands his ground" or "not inclined to run away".)
Personality: spunky, stubborn, wise, tricky, playful, paranoid about most men...
Species: Human (witch)
Powers: The spells in her book! Several low leval enchantments, Many fighting spells. She Also has a thing for potions.... Might even open a shop~
Background information:
Jezzibelle is a high ranking witch. The coven she is from tend to grow out their hair as they train. when they graduate, they cut all but one lock of hair shoulder length, dye the lock a bright color depending on their new rank (jezzi's is a battle witch so she got red) and dye the rest black. The coven was scattered a few years back, quite a few witches killed or locked up. Jezzi escaped and began to wander. She was on the lookout for other covens... she needed to warn them.

Her mother was a witch before her and her father was a warlock. She gains her hostile powers from her daddy~

-will cast curses for money
-may be good at potions but sucks at cooking
-will start yelling if you accuse her of being evil for bearing a pentagram on her spell book.
-Has a thing for any king of meat...

picture!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: characters of girlyalucard   

Back to top Go down

characters of girlyalucard
Page 1 of 1