The Role Players Domain
Welcome to The Role Players Domain!

Sorry, but the site has gone on holiday, and will be back at a later hour.

If for any reasion you need to contact thd admin, e-mail here;
revengegirl@live.com
or
xsakuraharuno1993x@live.com

Thank you ^-^

Have a wonderful day~

Roleplay, Hang out, AND GO CRAZY

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Shadowy Clearing

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mina
Admin

PostSubject: A Shadowy Clearing   4/25/2010, 4:04 pm

Deep within the forests beyond the city, in the place where the evil vamps lie is a small clearing where the trees let in little amount of sunlight, enough to make out things in the dark for humans, enough to be a searchlight for vamps.

Be caucious here if your a human... you might get bitten...

The surroundings consissts of trees, trees, and more trees, the ground is grassy and mossy. if you want to go for a wak here, make sure you bring a pair of boots, and a can of anti-vampire spray.
(spray not real...)

~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~
Me: So, let me get this straight. You came from my drawings...
MADimi: Yes.
Me: And your here to stop all the voodoo things from going wrong?
Me: Then where are my hot guys?
MADimi: Orochimaru got to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/25/2010, 4:47 pm

said place was where one not-so-evil vampire decided to roam that night. Alex needed a break from all the hulabaloo of the big city. You could often find him in a quiet library or a forest. He loved silence. He walked, gracefully, and silently, as most vampires do. He examined the area, breathing in the sweet scent of the forest, catching a far off scent of humans where they dared enter the forest. {Poor people...} he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
Mina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/25/2010, 5:04 pm

"Nish..." John said quietly to Nish. "Here's where your going to do your first hunt. I'll tell you what to do, and you just have to do the rest. Ok?" John broke contact with the human he was stareing at to look at Nish, who had bright crymson eyes.

"Yes. ... Will the pain stop if I do this?" Nish asked John, not looking but stareing at the lost human on the trail.

John sighed. "Yes it will Nish. But you have to learn to feed yourself more often though. Starveing yourself like this is a bad habet to get into." John explained to Nish.

Nish smiled as she heard the words, but stoped at the thought at what she had to do now. Kill an innocent person. This was so not on her agenda. But she needed the persons like juices to continue living. "Ok. Tell me what to do..." Nish told John grimly.

John glanced back to the human and said, "Just let your instincs take controll. and you will know what to do next." John assured Nish with a chuckle.

Nish glared at John. "Stupid..." Nish turned back to the human and started her long miserable walk.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/25/2010, 5:09 pm

alex picked up on the faint voices, quickly melding into the shadows, becoming a shadow and moving fast in that direction. if he wasnt mistaken, this place was being used as a hunting ground. {yes} he thought. {I smell a human... and one... no... two other vampires.} coming into view of the human, he stayed in the shadow of a tree, feeling as if he may need to help the poor soul. he was against biting humans. he survived only on donation packs.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/25/2010, 5:36 pm

Nish walked towards the human, with her eyes closed. She sighed and grabed hold of the human like she was going to faint, but instead of falling down and falling into unconsciousness, she opened her eyes and bit forcefully into the neck of the human, the human groaned in pain, while Nish did some sort of moan/groan. What ever it was, she injoyed the blood flowing into her mouth and down her throught. Nish continued to drink the humans life blood as both her and it fell to the ground.

John, near by, walked towards Nish and the fallen human. "Nice." John laughed at Nish, who was STILL sucking on the Human. It kinda looked like she latched her body onto the humans to squeeze every last drop out of it to drink like a child would do to a go-gert. John continued to laugh at Nish once she stoped drinking its blood and struggled to get the person off of her. "You can do it Nish!"

"Shut up and help me!" Nish quietly shouted at John.

"Ok, ok, ill pick up after you." John rolled his eyes and grabed the human and flung it a few feet away from Nish.

Nish got up and glared at John, her eyes had returned to normal by now.

John just smiled at Nish. "You have blood on your face." John chulcked.

Nish blushed and franticaly wiped off the blood with the back of her hand.

John chuckled again. "You can either live, starveing yourself, or drink blood every now and again and NOT suck my stash dry when you do your blood lust episode." John wiped a drop from the corner of her mouth with his thumb and licked it up, still looking at Nish. "It dosnet have to be always this barbaric, ya know."

Nish blushed heavily. "Shut. Up." Nish looked down humilated at her messyness and Johns words.

John chuckled at Nish again and patted her back. "Its ok Nish. You just got to stop starveing yourslef." John rubbed her back trying to comfort her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/25/2010, 5:43 pm

Alex had closed his eye for what just happened. Obviously the girl was a fledgling. he rose out of the ground silently, pretinding he'd been there the whole time, now acting like he was out cold in a deep sleep. that was one of his favorite talents. He could fake anything like sleep, coma, or dead. It was a strength he wielded happily. He gave a soft snore as he pretended to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/25/2010, 5:59 pm

Nish's head snaped towards Alex's body, slowly walking towards the body laying there, she did a growl that sounded very distorted...

John looked at Alex as well, but instead of growling he cocked his head and sniffed the air. 'A vampire?' John thought to himself, still looking at him.

Nish took the opportunity to walk closely towards the body. Once close enough she smelt Alex. She widended her eyes and turned back to John, "Holy cow! He dosnet smell like a human John!" Nish pointed towards Alex with her eyes wide open.

John nodded and walked towards Alex as well. "He smells like a vampire... but why is he sleeping at a time like this?" John looked towards the sky, wich was still dark. "He shouldn't be out here by himself."

Nish sat next to Alex, leaning against the tree, blushing because being a new vampire she wanst quite used to other vampires besides John. But she just sat there looking at Alex with highschool love eyes.

John tried not to laugh.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/25/2010, 6:06 pm

alex mentally smiled. {oh not another one...} he thought. He hated the fact that the charm he gained from his father hindered his title as "wallflower" worthless. If he could walk around in day, Alex would bet a million bucks that he'd have a fanclub... it sucked, but he had to deal. He roll'd a little bit, facing Nish, grunting a bit in his sleep, as if having a nightmare... he loved doing this.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/25/2010, 6:48 pm

Nish's blush deepens as the creature before him moved towards her. In some sort of panic, she started to breath faster.

John rolled his eyes and turned his back to the two against the tree. "Nish, I'm going to go find something to drink. I will be back soon. keep an eye out on your eye candy." John said as his back was turned. He then walked quickly away and dissapeared into the darkness. But something was off about his voice. It had sounded dry and thirsty...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/25/2010, 6:52 pm

alex waited until the footsteps faded.... then his eye snapped open suddenly, staring at her, he smiled. "boo~"
Back to top Go down
Mina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/25/2010, 7:06 pm

Nish widened her eyes again. A squeek came from her mouth as she stared at the ... man... sitting next to her. "B-b-boo too y-you too." Nish tried to spit out the word 'hi' but instead that came out. Her face was a BRIGHT red. She clearly liked this person. "M-my names N-nish." at this point her ears were even red with her matching blush.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/25/2010, 7:08 pm

Alex sat up, noticing the blush and sighing. He saw she liked him.... but he also knew he was far too old for her. "dear. calm yourself. I mainly came to point out an easier route to survival." he said gentley.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/25/2010, 7:18 pm

Nish gulped, not meaning to though. But then she remembered earlier. She looked away from him and felt a tear form in her eye. "Don't tell anyone that I killed that person... please?" Her voice sounded like sonething was chokeing her, but she was just trying to hold back a sob. She felt humiliated and guilty. "John... he told me that I needed to learn how to hunt so incase we go on a shortage of ... packs... I know how to keep myself healthy... I was really thirsty and that person smelt really good!" She felt like she was in trouble and was in a coffession...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/25/2010, 7:26 pm

alex chuckled. "oh hush now. I understand. it's hard at the beginning. I learned that long ago. But if you'd like, I have a few friends at the blood bank. They keep my stock of packets full. If you'd like, I could ask them to help you and your friend." he offered. He hoped to god that his accent didnt further the girl's infatuation with him.....
Back to top Go down
Mina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/25/2010, 7:42 pm

Nish did take note of his accent. but there was something about it that she found allureing. "John. His name is John. And I don't know about that... John also gets blood packs, but he only gets them once every two weeks." Nish explained to Alex. "But since blood scares me so much... its just hard to drink something that gave me life before..." Nish's head went down in disgust towards herself. "Then it gets to a point that I get so thirsty, I can't see anything... all I see is a bright blood red... and the only way to see that I found was to drink... drink untill I felt bloated." Nish had her hair in her eyes keeping from making eye contact with Alex, as her eyes glowed a slight red. Nish swollowed her saliva to keep her busy...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/25/2010, 9:45 pm

alex nodded understandingly. "Nish... you must learn to deal. we all must whether we're force-bitten or not. You either drink.... or die..." he said mournfully. "I had a phobia of blood when I was human. It took me decades to learn. it's the hardest part. in a way... it still gives you life."
Back to top Go down
Mina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/27/2010, 4:09 pm

Nish noded knowing that the only way to survive was to bite onto someone...
"Could people actually survive... any... of my frendzies?" Nsh asked Alex, hopeing there was a 'yes' involved.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/27/2010, 4:11 pm

alex gained a grave look. "you must learn restraint first of all. If you dont, their only chance of survival is if they become a vampire themselves."
Back to top Go down
Mina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/27/2010, 8:11 pm

Nish turned her head forward and sighed. "I don't want more people to die... I want to be able to... able to... umm..." Nish was startled at what she wanted to say, she wasn't sure on what to do. Could she tell Alex about her possibly falling in love? Could she fall in love? She wanted to know.

But out in the distance, a femail scream followed by a pleasureable moan then a thud was heard in the distance.

Nish looked toward the scream. "That's John... That's how he hunts. He bites but somehow his bites are 'good' for the ladies.." Nish didn't know about much of what happened when John fed on a live human woman. (he prefurs women then men...) Nish sighed. "I want to be able to drink without hurting them..." Nish said to herself, Jelious of John's 'ability'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/27/2010, 8:33 pm

alex smiled a bit. "really in my opinion I suggest you keep a stock of blood packs. it depends on what species of vampire you are on what ability you get. I cannot cause pleasure when I reluctantly bite a willing human but I can controll and become shadows and darkness. let yourself grow and mature. you'll see." he had internally shuddered with disgust. he hated the fact that they would actually harm an unwilling human to feed. He sighed a bit and grinned. "in my opinion, if you dont like biting humans, john isnt helping much by teaching you to attack the unwilling. but that's a selfish thought of mine."
Back to top Go down
Mina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/27/2010, 9:31 pm

Nish looked at Alex with empty eyes. "I... I don't think I have a power..." Nish said more to herself than to Alex. "And John has been the one who took care of me... ever sine the day my parents...." Nish let her head fall as she started to cry.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/27/2010, 9:38 pm

alex reached over and placed a finger under her chin. "now now. we'll have none of that. not letting go will drag you down and prevent you from learning. and you must grow first.... I can tell you're still a fledgling. I'm over 200. I gained my ability after age 75." he gently lifted her chin and smiled. "everyone has an ability that will show at a random age."
Back to top Go down
Mina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/27/2010, 9:56 pm

Nish closed her eyes trying to not look at Alex "I hope that time comes soon.... I feel like I'm useless... unable to defend myself, and having John save me from people trying to kill me..." Nish sobbed again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/27/2010, 10:02 pm

alex blinked. "Dont beat yourself down. Dont let negetivity overtake you. If you'd like... I could help try to mentor you in the ways of the passive vampire." he slid his hand from her chin onto her cheek.... subconsiously admiring the feel of her soft youthful skin.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   4/27/2010, 10:58 pm

Nish continued to cry, tears streaming down her face still. "Would you do that?" Nish opened her eyes to Alex secretly admireing his beauty, being oblivious towards his bandages on his head, and trying to blink the tears out of her eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shadowy Clearing   

Back to top Go down

A Shadowy Clearing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next