The Role Players Domain
Welcome to The Role Players Domain!

Sorry, but the site has gone on holiday, and will be back at a later hour.

If for any reasion you need to contact thd admin, e-mail here;
revengegirl@live.com
or
xsakuraharuno1993x@live.com

Thank you ^-^

Have a wonderful day~

Roleplay, Hang out, AND GO CRAZY

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"Red's Domain"

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 4:32 pm

Home.

Home is where the heart is, they always say. Surrounded by the people who love and care for you, enveloped in the warmth of a nice fire, or cozy heater as weather outside pounded against the rooftops. What more could a person want than a place to call home?

She'd rather call this place a DUMP.

Ashiri wandered through the halls of her small apartment, getting dressed to venture outside into the city. The place was neat and tidy, but very minimal. In the living room, a single three-cushion couch sat in front of a wooden table and a television set. A lamp or two was placed around the room. Visible from here was her small kitchen, equipped with the necessities: Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, and Toaster. She wasn't one to cook much, so it was seldom used, but she did need to eat.

Down the hall was her one and only bedroom. A decent sized bed with another lamp beside it, an alarm clock, a small drawer, and minor decorations. Her closet had a few outfits hanging in it, but normally she'd just go out in a simple black tank top and dark blue bell bottoms. She did her laundry in the complex's laundry room at the community center.

Still, for how much she paid for the place, it wasn't bad. Had everything she needed, at the very least, and wasn't infested with any sort of bug outside of the occasional spider.

Ashiri grabbed a black hoodie from her closet and pulled it on. It was raining outside, and she didn't want to be soaked to the bone. With a small sigh, she opened her front door, locked it, and closed it behind her, keys tucked neatly away so she could return when she needed. It was shopping day, and with the measly $50 she had in her pocket, had to buy food to last for two weeks. That was about 14 meals, unless she'd go without for a couple days, as she tended to. The red-haired girl was underweight, but what could she do? Finances simply weren't stable right now.

'Step step step' were the sounds her feet made against the stairs with a soft hiss from the rain as she headed out to do what she needed to do....All she could hope was that she wouldn't run into trouble....

(Hope this is okay ^^; )
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 4:41 pm

Trouble or just plain unexplained things... Angela was hiding. She did NOOT like the city she had landed in. Gangs, Violence, drugs, THE WORKS. She couldnt find a place to take off so she layed low nearby. (mainly, hiding around the corner, huddled up in a ball)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 4:44 pm

Ashiri was used to these streets by now, having lived there for about a year now. She knew which streets to avoid, and which people to avoid, depending on the colors of their clothing. The gangs had very specific colorings, because they WANTED people to see them as a threat and stay away. Fine by her, of course.

The streets were fairly empty, with a couple people out and about like her doing business that needed to be done. She felt her hair start to soak in some of the rain. With a small grunt, Ashiri pulled up her hood and secured it. Hopefully she looked intimidating enough to keep people from talking to her....she wasn't fond of random conversations from strangers.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 4:48 pm

Angela perked up, blonde hair plastered to her forehead from the rain. Eying the girl, she tentatively reached out with her mind. She needed help. Bad. She was hoping that the girl would understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 4:51 pm

As if shocked by something, Ashiri stopped dead in her tracks. Something was speaking to her...but who? Her eyes glowed a faint purple, trying to sense the source. Her powers were not yet fully honed, but she possessed enough ability to do a simple task such as tracking. Slowly walking around, she found herself looking into a nearby alleyway, seeing a shadowed form huddled. Was this the person who called out to her? Hopefully she wasn't losing her touch...

Cautiously, she approached, keeping a short distance before calling out softly. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 4:56 pm

Angela looked up. She blinked curiously. Normally people didn't sense her... "Over here...." she called back. Her tone was guarded. She knew better than to instantly trust. The girl may be different enough to know of her psychic abilities but she wouldn't show her wings until she knew it was safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 5:03 pm

She felt very uncomfortable...she should just turn back now and leave whoever this was here. It wasn't her job to babysit people...but she could almost hear her mother's disapproving voice ringing in her head. With a sigh she came closer, still on guard herself. "Okay. I'm here, now what do you want?" Ashiri spoke flatly.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 5:06 pm

Angela recoiled some. "...you sensed me....." She spoke quietly. Trying to be braver, she stood shakily. She was weak from starvation so she leaned against a wall. "...I am sorry.... But I need help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 5:08 pm

Impatiently, she tapped her foot, arms folded. While it was pitiful the condition this girl was in, Ashiri too had hard times of her own to take care of, and a first thought that came to mind was she wanted money. "Okay, what do you need help with then? I can't exactly do anything unless I know what the problem is..."
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 5:15 pm

Angela sighed, knowing she couldn't say it out loud. She mind linked instead. /I cant get out of this city. You could probably guess I'm not like other people. I'm weak from hunger and have to skulk around ally ways to avoid gang members. I don't ask much. Just help....\ As she tapped into her powers, her pupils dilated. It was an odd thing she had no clue about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 5:19 pm

Ashiri's eyes flickered as the connection was made. This only made her all the more uncomfortable...the majority of the populace didn't have any sort of supernatural ability. Reluctantly, she stayed to at least hear her out. 'I can't help you....I don't have transportation to get you out of the city, and I barely have enough food for myself. I'm not sure what else I can tell you.' Her expression held a small scowl. The story could be exaggerated for her pity, and that was what she was looking out for...Even if it was genuine, there really wasn't a whole lot she could do for this girl.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 5:25 pm

'I dont need a car. just a way past the men bearing snake signs.... Im not exactly like you... Im sorry if its intrusive to use telepathy but if I say it outloud, I may be in trouble. Im... not fully human..... I...'.... Angela looked desperate, trying to find the right words. Finally she decided to just say it. 'I have wings. I cant find a safe place to take off without being SHOT.' she said bluntly, motioning to a line of blood on her upper arm where she was barely grazed by a bullet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 5:28 pm

Ashiri would have laughed at the wings claim, but being a bit of an abnormality herself, she couldn't doubt the story too much. So desperately did she just want to turn and just walk away...but a small hint of guilt kept growing and growing until she gave in with an audible sigh. Her words stayed telepathic. 'Fine....I can lead you through the safer streets out of the city, but once you're out of city limits, you're on your own, got it?'

Looks like food would have to wait a while.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 5:33 pm

Angela smiled gratefully. "Thank you so much miss." She said out loud. She tried letting go of the wall, wobbled, aaand leaned again. She sighed exasperatedly. "ooooh man I'm gonna need to call Alex....." she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 5:35 pm

"Yeah, yeah...I'm not carrying you, so you better start getting yourself together." She spoke as she noticed the wobbles. This was already proving to be more of a hassle than it should be, but she supposed it was better than the guilt of letting her DIE. Even if it was just some random stranger she's never met. Hopefully good karma would be on her side after this...
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 5:37 pm

Angela nodded. She stood again, forcing herself to balance. She felt like a pushover. Out of her natural paranoia, she let her mind sweep the area, checking for more of the Snake gang men or any other who might have seen her get shot on take off and might come after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 5:42 pm

About time, she thought....With a turn, she headed out of the alleyway. "Try to keep up" was all she said to her. Just because she knew the safer streets didn't mean it was automatically safe, but she knew her way around, and had some combat skill to at least keep them alive. ...Unless they had more guns. Then there would be trouble.

The rain poured down more, and even a soft rumble of thunder could be heard. "Great..." Ashiri muttered lowly to herself. It was as though the elements were testing them to see how far they could go. She glanced back to make sure the girl kept up.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 5:46 pm

Angela was managing, shakily but silently keeping up with wide strides. Her eyes widened as she caught a passing thought and she glanced over her shoulder, fear in her eyes.
Seeing nothing for now, she sighed, looking ahead again. "I'm Angela by the way..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 6:05 pm

"Ah-huh." Ashiri said carelessly. She was not interested in sharing her name, as this would be the last time they'd speak....at least, that's what she figured.

Their travel to the outskirts of the city was relatively easy for the most part. No one so much as gave them a glance, and Ashiri was really thankful. She felt her stomach gurgle in protest, but pressed on. They were almost there--

"Yeah, man! That motherf*cker went DOWN, two shots to the chest!"

Oh no...

Ashiri halted, seeing a gathering of Vipers in the area nearby. Quickly grabbing Angela's arm and not caring to be gentle, she pulled them both into hiding around a corner. Now things were about to get tense...The only way to go or leave was within their line of vision, and the moment any of them caught sight of the ladies, they would surely attack. She tried to quiet her breathing, pulse quickening and a slight shake in her body. These guys didn't play around...

'We may have to hang here for a little while...' Ashiri warned mentally as she tried to figure out any possible way to get past them. ...She could attempt a teleport, but that was an ability she's yet to get a good grasp of...too high of a risk to take with that many Vipers nearby...
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 6:10 pm

Angela's eyes widened. 'those men... they're the sake gang guys right?' she knew she sounded completely moronic. They may have heard of the "weird bird" being shot down and never found.
Angela made to peek around the corner. she HAD to see if they had guns. If not, she might be able to help take them down.... Her stomach gave an an audible growl, halting her and making her press against a wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 6:13 pm

Ashiri gave her a rather nasty look for that, almost causing her to hiss her words out loud, but halted before she could and kept it telepathic. 'IDIOT! What are you doing!?' Didn't she JUST say they had to hang out there for a moment? She seriously hoped they hadn't heard that...

"Haha, yeah I--wait man, wait...you hear somethin'?"

"What?"

"I think I jus' heard somethin' over there..."

"Man you crazy, I ain't heard nothin'."

Teleporting seemed more and more like a better idea...but it didn't seem they were coming over just yet. Ashiri kept her back against the wall and didn't dare move as they continued to talk...only if they heard footsteps would it be time to either flee, or fight....and she had no idea if they were armed...
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 6:17 pm

'Im sorry!!' she thought hurridly. 'Gimme a sec'
She reached out to them mentally. If THESE guys were normal, they'd probably just get mild headaches as she checked their minds. She wanted to check for guns. She hated guns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 6:25 pm

Indeed while criminals, the Vipers in this group were normal humans. They all started to cringe slightly and hold their heads. Three of them were armed with guns. One spoke up.

"Y'all feelin' that too? SOMETHIN's up around here."
"Yeah...Let's go check it out!"

Ashiri felt her blood run cold. Oh god, they were coming this way. What did she do!? What would THEY do?! If they fought, a bullet could take them down easily...if they ran, a bullet could take them down....Ohhh...

There was only one idea that came to Ashiri's mind, and she had to act fast.

Grabbing Angela's arm again, she burst out from behind the wall and ran right toward the group. The startled gang had little time to react as she practically rammed through them. Hopefully this distraction would give them just long enough to get them behind something to avoid the bullets sure to come.

"WHAT THE HELL!?"
"GET 'EM!!"

She could hear them scramble for their guns, but didn't dare look back or stop, just shouting back at Angela. "Come on!! Hurry!!"
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 6:33 pm

Angela was freaked but she thought on her feet. In response, she grabbed Ashiri's arm for a secure grip as fear-fueled adrenaline dumped into her system like ice water.

"Hang on!" she called as her speed increased rapidly. She swerved them down a different street. She had no idea if there were more but she didnt care. She'd picked up on the guns and was running for hers and the girl's lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 6:48 pm

As predicted, bullets whizzed past them, causing Ashiri to swear out loud, but mostly from fear. This girl had no idea where she was going...she could be roaming into Viper territory, and THEN they'd be as good as dead! Suddenly she shouted directions. "LEFT!"

Street signs zoomed past, but she recognized where they were. The outskirts were very close, you could see them. More directions shouted as they maneuvered. Bullets were less numerous, but still the sounds echoed through the streets, drawing screams and shattered glass sounds behind them.

"Come oooon, come on...!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   

Back to top Go down

"Red's Domain"
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next