The Role Players Domain
Welcome to The Role Players Domain!

Sorry, but the site has gone on holiday, and will be back at a later hour.

If for any reasion you need to contact thd admin, e-mail here;
revengegirl@live.com
or
xsakuraharuno1993x@live.com

Thank you ^-^

Have a wonderful day~

Roleplay, Hang out, AND GO CRAZY

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"Red's Domain"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 6:52 pm

Angela followed the directions as best as she could but after 3-4 turns, she began to slow. She was running on empty. Her stomach gave another growl and Angela muttered a low "damn it...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 7:00 pm

"Damnit..." Ashiri muttered, now taking over as the runner with the same firm grip. "You aren't stopping now! This is life or death!" She barked irritably, dragging her if she had to. They were now heading out of town, but were not quite safe yet. To their side was a large dumpster. She got an unfortunately disgusting idea.

"Come on!" She hissed, dragging the poor exhausted girl over, and almost shoving her in. She herself jumped in after and closed the lid over the both of them. The stench was AWFUL, but they would have to put up with it for now.

The Vipers footsteps could be heard nearby, shouts of anger about where the two...well, 'ladies', went. Their term was much less respectful. After a good five or so minutes of their search, they headed to the innards of the city once more...
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 7:06 pm

Angela's nose was wrinkled. She peeked out when the footsteps had faded. "....clear." she said. She knew she had to take a swim in a lake as soon as she could... even though she couldn't swim. She lifted the lid and hopped out. "sorry.... I need a ton of calories otherwise I keel over..." she said rather self consciously. "its one of my major glitches in being a genetic weirdo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 7:08 pm

'Good lord this is awful...' Ashiri jumped out and brushed off slime and grime from her clothes. She'd have to go back home to shower....augh, she'd have to go back HOME after all that, while the Vipers are still roaming too...

"Alright...We're out here, no one's looking, so get going." Even if Angela helped, Ashiri couldn't help but feel bitter...today was just supposed to be a shopping day, then THIS girl shows up and makes it a life and death situation. Either way, she was leaving, and that was a huge weight off of the red-head's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 7:12 pm

Angela nodded shakily. "Thank you again... and Im sorry..." she said, before turning... aaand shrieking at the top of her lungs.
Looming over her was a tall figure seemingly made of Black smoke. One red eye gleamed from where a normal eye would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 7:13 pm

"SON OF A---" Ashiri's whole body cringed at the horrid sound piercing her ears...she had had it, this girl has worked her last nerve. She turned, ready to give her either a verbal or physical beating, but stopped dead in her tracks as what she screamed at came into view. "What the...?" Her eyes were wide, and slowly she stepped back.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 7:18 pm

The figure seemed to study ashiri breifly. Angela was petrified.... then relaxed, anger flaring in her eyes. "Damn it Alex!" she said, rage apparent. "gave me a freakin heart attack! didnt you SEE the situation?"
The shadow she was scolding tilted its head as if confused. It said nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 7:20 pm

Ashiri wasn't about to stick around to find out what the heck was going on....she backed away again, muttering audibly. "I-i'm just going to go now..." she turned and began making her way AWAY from them, on edge mentally and physically weary.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 7:24 pm

The figure, Alex, spoke up. "I wouldnt if I were you." a British lilt accented the echoing young man's voice. "I saw what was going on. the way back is crawling with those thugs. They're on high alert now. Most likely looking for you..."
Angela sighed and seemingly collapsed against the shadow who solidified into a silver haired man of at least 18 in looks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 7:28 pm

His non-shadowed form probably scared her more than the shadowed one...but after a pang of fear she assured herself that this Angela is likely the significant other to this man. Still, she was very uneasy. "Thanks, but I'll take my chances. I can't stay out here all day, rotting in filth."
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 7:32 pm

Alex smiled kindly. "I have a much safer way if you'd prefer..."
Angela saw the look in ashiri's eye and thought fast. 'hes gay. no worries.' she lied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 7:37 pm

She gave them both a weird look.....then turned to them, arms folded. "Yeah, three things wrong with that. One, you don't know where I live. Two, I'm not TELLING you where I live, and three, Daddy always said never to take rides from strangers." A somewhat joking tone came with the last reason, but she was still quite serious about her points. She did not trust these guys...especially with Angela already causing her so much trouble. Who KNOWS what she'd get in with this Alex character...
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 7:41 pm

Angela caught a few passing thoughts.... and sighed, glancing at Alex out of the corner of her eye. She hated being a burden.
Alex blinked, and nodded slightly. "I was going to invite you to dinner for helping Angie... As a "thank you"... but if you prefer not to, I respect that." he said sincerely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 7:43 pm

Oh god, why did he have to say dinner...? Her stomach began to rumble at the slightest thought of food...she had money! She was going to go GET her own food! ...but it was a very far walk to the store and back home, and then she'd have to prepare it. Agh, this was so confusing...her instincts told her NEVER to go with a stranger for any reason, but her gut, quite literally objected. Ashiri turned again from them, struggling to resist the offer for the sake of her safety. "Y-yeah..."
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 7:50 pm

Alex chuckled lightly. "fine. But we are in your debt Miss~ If you need anything, just call for me." He said politely, turning and putting one of angie's arms over his shoulders. He spoke audibly enough but it seemed he was speaking only to Angela. "So what do you think of potroast tonight? I could whip up mashed potatoes to~" Angela shot him a look since Ashiri couldnt see, mouthing "you jerkwad"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 7:54 pm

She clenched her fists in more resistance, but man if that didn't sound REALLY good right now....'Come on, don't succumb so easily! You dont know these people, it could be a trap! It could...'

She gave in.

"W-wait..." She called, looking very reluctant, turning. "I haven't eaten in the past two days...I'll drop you ten bucks for a plate, and then I'm going home." Ashiri felt almost ashamed for giving up that easily, but she was VERY hungry, and they had just made it worse. Besides...this Angela was his girlfriend, as far as she knew. He wouldn't try anything and she wouldn't try anything.

'I hope...'
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 7:58 pm

Alex put on the perfect expression, looking over his shoulder. "you dont have to pay us... In a way you already have." He smiled, mouth closed for a damned good reason. Angela looked a bit reproachful but smiled either way. Alex nodded. "follow us then. We arent that far."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 8:07 pm

Ashiri grumbled, not wanting to take a freebie...but whatever, it was food. Time to swallow her pride and swallow some food. Without another word she followed them, lagging behind purposely and keeping her eye on them. This was unfamiliar territory, and had her weary self on edge...
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 8:24 pm

Alex lead them through the streets to a local hotel. Pretty pricey considering the area. He obviously traveled alot. Angela blinked. "...show off" she muttered to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 8:31 pm

Ashiri almost tripped seeing the hotel...a HOTEL? He didn't even have an official house or even apartment! Now she was even more worried...her mind roamed to possibilities she'd rather not have thought about. They wouldn't be able to track him down if he struck her down here...as she got lost in her thoughts, she suddenly found herself running right into Alex's back, jumping a little backwards. "Gak! Oh uh....sorry, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/4/2010, 8:59 pm

He didn't even budge despite his thin "fragile" figure. Automatically, he reached out, taking her arm to steady her, forgetting he was as cold as a corpse. "No it's fine." He assured her.
Angela didn't dare contact her again to try and ease her. She didn't want to anger her more than she already had.

(when you get back, y'mind telling them I cant get on? ;w; mama said no)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/5/2010, 3:18 pm

Ashiri's body jolted in response to being touched period, and the cold only made her reaction worse. Quickly she jerked out of his grasp. "DONT--" she paused, seeing his startled expression, slowly easing her arms and expression, but expression still unnerved. "..PLEASE, don't touch me." Now she was careful in keeping her distance from this man. She'd considered just going home, but another small rumble hit her stomach, and she forgot she was going to eat with these two.

This would be fun, she thought in exhaustion.

(I let 'em know.)
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/5/2010, 6:56 pm

Alex blinked... then realized his error. He stuck his hands in his pockets. "sorry Miss..."
Angela sighed as he lead them inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/5/2010, 7:10 pm

She huffed a short, quiet sigh of her own and followed, again keeping her distance. Time to be more careful...No more letting anything distract her. ..Though the warmth of the Hotel was comforting, in the very least.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   9/5/2010, 7:19 pm

Alex waved at the woman behind the counter as they passed. Angela kept her head down, afraid of being recognised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Red's Domain"   

Back to top Go down

"Red's Domain"
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next