The Role Players Domain
Welcome to The Role Players Domain!

Sorry, but the site has gone on holiday, and will be back at a later hour.

If for any reasion you need to contact thd admin, e-mail here;
revengegirl@live.com
or
xsakuraharuno1993x@live.com

Thank you ^-^

Have a wonderful day~

Roleplay, Hang out, AND GO CRAZY

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The test site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heroman

PostSubject: The test site   9/5/2010, 12:08 am

A skinny man with wild gray hair and thick goggles stands next to a small steel box. The man is prancing about with glee clutching a remote control. He throws his hands into the air and shouts "HAHAHAHAHA JUST A FEW MORE MINUTES AND THEN I'LL HAVE ENOUGH POWER TO TURN IT ON, AND THEN WOE BE TO ANYONE WHO CROSSES MY PATH" He then continues his prancing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToothandFang

PostSubject: Re: The test site   9/5/2010, 12:19 am

"Uhh...what are you doing?" A young woman with long orange hair tied back in a braid stared at the odd looking man prancing around and cackling. He looked like a mad scientist...or what they generally looked like, anyway. She keeps a hand on her umbrella sword just in case...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heroman

PostSubject: Re: The test site   9/5/2010, 12:28 am

The strange man stops his prancing turns to the newly arrived woman, cackles and says "I AM ABOUT TO UNLEASH MY LATEST CREATION UPON THE WORLD ALL WHO DON'T SURRENDUR WILL PERISH IN FLAME AND I SHALL ESTABLISH A NEW WORLD ORDER! why what does it look like I'm doing?" He then about faces and goes back to his prancing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToothandFang

PostSubject: Re: The test site   9/5/2010, 12:31 am

"...it looks like you're prancing around like a little girl, actually," Leilani responds, rather shaken. That man was a villain!....a rather silly looking villain, but a villain nontheless. "...you know I can't let you take over the world, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heroman

PostSubject: Re: The test site   9/5/2010, 12:37 am

The man looks shocked. "WHAT?" he shrieks "WHY NOT? and I'll have you know this prancing is considered the height of sexiness where I'm from." He then returns to his prancing but now occasionally glances at the woman keeping an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToothandFang

PostSubject: Re: The test site   9/5/2010, 12:40 am

She gives him a look. "Because I'm a hero, and it's my job to stop people like you from taking over the world. Now, I'm going to ask you nicely: Keep the device off and we can all go home, yes?" The diplomacy angle probably wouldn't work, but she reasoned it was worth a try...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heroman

PostSubject: Re: The test site   9/5/2010, 12:51 am

"You look more like a harlot than a hero!" he giggles with glee. Then he seems to have a strange change of mood, he gets to his knees and begins to beg "you've got it all wrong I'm not trying to take over the world I'm trying to save it, the other, I've fooled the other man into thinking this device will turn into a giant robot but in fact it cures any known disease. Please you musnt stop him, it's all part of the plan. Just as quickly as it came on the mood swing goes away "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP" He hits himself in the head a few times. "NOW WHERE WAS I? AH YES!" and he resumes his prancing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToothandFang

PostSubject: Re: The test site   9/5/2010, 1:00 am

"...okay, you're insane. Maybe I should just smash it," she replies, drawing her umbrella sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heroman

PostSubject: Re: The test site   9/5/2010, 8:26 pm

The falls forward, face in the sand. Then he pushes himself up and looks at the woman. Please no dont destroy it, it will take me years to build another, my son he's dying and i need this to save him. I swear to you I need this machine to save my sons life. he crawls towards her and clutches her clothes. "PLEASE DONT" he pleads. Then he lets go rolls over and starts giggling in the sand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToothandFang

PostSubject: Re: The test site   9/5/2010, 11:23 pm

"Uhhh..." Leilani thinks for a minute, trying to figure out how to deal with this strange villain. "...I'll tell you what. Keep it off for a few more minutes while we sort things out, and I might see if I can help you and your son." [i]If he exists,[/i] Leilani adds mentally
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heroman

PostSubject: Re: The test site   9/6/2010, 1:46 am

The man gets up and spits sand out of his mouth at Leilani. Then he resumes his prancing this time humming frank sinatra songs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToothandFang

PostSubject: Re: The test site   9/6/2010, 10:42 am

She lets out an exasperated growl. "Look, if you don't turn it off NOW, I'll do it for you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heroman

PostSubject: Re: The test site   9/6/2010, 1:20 pm

he looks at her with a huge grin on his face. "YOU CANT TURN IT OFF, THE COUNTDOWN HAS STARTED!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The test site   

Back to top Go down

The test site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Role Players Domain :: Role play zone :: Coastal Areas :: The Beach-
Jump to: