The Role Players Domain
Welcome to The Role Players Domain!

Sorry, but the site has gone on holiday, and will be back at a later hour.

If for any reasion you need to contact thd admin, e-mail here;
revengegirl@live.com
or
xsakuraharuno1993x@live.com

Thank you ^-^

Have a wonderful day~

Roleplay, Hang out, AND GO CRAZY

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Wandering the woods....

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Wandering the woods....   9/5/2010, 8:10 pm

A strange creature examines the area around him. He appeared to be a circular shape, as if a ball walking on two feet. Stubby arms moved under large, metal shoulder armor. A cape swished behind him with every step and a yellow 'collar', almost resembling hair, moved with his movements. He had two red eyes that seemingly glowed when light was scarce, and a scar over his right one from a previous punishment. Grasped in his hand was a sword with peculiar spikes, and a faint purple glow fading in and out as if communicating.

=Master, I'm detecting life around this area. No significant source of power found just yet.=

The voice in his head was soft and feminine. He had considered the being in his sword a female because of this. Her name, as the sword's, was Nebula. She was his loyal partner, and probably his only 'friend' as of right now.

"Hmm." DMK hummed in wonder, looking around the area. He was oddly used to forests, as Master Nightmare used illusions of them for training and survival sessions. He wondered if there were any threats nearby. This was unknown territory, so he had to be careful.

=Master?=

"Sorry, juuuuust thinking." He assured her. "Master wants us to gather information about this place and the people in it, correct?"

=Correct. He advises no conflict unless it is necessary.=

"Very well..."

The oddly short warrior continued to wander, taking in everything he could...but was he alone?

Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/5/2010, 8:16 pm

A soft flutter was heard and a low creak as a winged figure landed in a tree nearby. Black raven-like wings covered the figure's body except one gap. One golden eye gleamed, sharp and observant from the gap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/5/2010, 8:31 pm

The small clanks of DMK's metal shoes halted as he did, eyes roaming to the source of the sound. The fact that they weren't so willingly showing themselves alerted him that their intentions were likely not good. He clutched Nebula a little tighter, who glowed with more power.

=Ready for combat, Master...=

DMK snarled, sharp teeth giving him an almost beastly look. "Show yourself...!"
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/5/2010, 8:35 pm

The figure tensed and smiled, leaping from her perch.
With a quick movement, Emizzary landed, snapped her wings in and took a defensive position, hand on her thigh, ready to draw the dagger she adored. She still smiled. "new to the area?" she said calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/5/2010, 8:44 pm

DMK eyed her some....then relaxed almost entirely, Nebula lowered. Nebula seemed confused as she asked in his mind. =You are easing....why?=

'She's not threatening me.' DMK thought back coolly. He grinned at her. "Yes, I am new! How observant!"
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/5/2010, 8:50 pm

Emizzary blinked, staring at the sword for a mere second. it had an odd aura about it....
"...Emizzary" She said, relaxing her stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/5/2010, 8:52 pm

Sheathing his sword, he gave a sweeping bow, cape shifting behind him, and arms in the 'bowed' position. "Dark Meta Knight! I'm excited to be in a new place, and would like to learn as much as I can about it...I can see it's inhabitants are lovely!" A charming grin...or attempted, anyway. The fangs may or may not have turned the charm off.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/5/2010, 8:56 pm

She fisted her right hand over her heart and bowed respectfully. "Marry meet~" she greeted him in her favorite way. taught by the gods she had met. The compliment had made her smile. "I could show you around if you'd like..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/5/2010, 8:59 pm

"Excellent!" He said, standing back up in his usual manner. "That WOULD be much better than me wandering around stupidly, trying to figure out where I am!" DMK joked and confidently trotted toward her. "Shall we then~?"
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/5/2010, 9:07 pm

Emizzary laughed some. "indeed. You are in Dark Wood Forest currently." she relaxed her wings, keeping them behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/5/2010, 9:11 pm

DMK looked around curiously. "Original name, really." There was of course, sarcasm in his voice, as the wood was obviously dark in this forest. He suddenly felt Nebula rumble a bit in her sheath.

=Master, I do not trust her...=

'Would you relax? She's just showing me around. I'm on the look out for an ambush or anything, so don't worry!'

=.....Very well.=

Something was odd about her voice...but he shook it off and went back to looking around.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/5/2010, 9:14 pm

Emizzary eyed the sword again. "Impressive blade...." she commented. "what type of metal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/5/2010, 9:20 pm

DMK glanced at her, but grinned at the praise. "Can't tell ya that, sadly. My Master forged it for me." He unsheathed Nebula and held her out. The blade gleamed in cleanliness. He always made sure she was nice and clean after every kill. "She's saved my hind many times."

Nebula glowed with warmth.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/5/2010, 11:43 pm

Emizzary looked the blade over. "I see... I could say the same for my blade... only I know its metal type." she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/6/2010, 1:00 am

DMK sheathed her again and patted the hilt. "Yep. So where are we going anyway? Unless your plan was to just show me the woods." he snorted. Mission or not, he truly was curious about the surrounding areas. He enjoyed learning about new people and cultures, even if it did frustrate and confuse him.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/6/2010, 1:01 am

Emizzary smirked in a challenging way. "Can you keep up~?" she asked, stretching her wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/6/2010, 1:17 am

DMK's eye gleamed. If there's one thing he liked, he liked CHALLENGES. His cape whirled upward and split apart into two bat-like wings, flared and spread wide. "I just think I might be able to, little lady~." He rumbled with a smirk. He was being a bit overconfident with his speed, but he hadn't had many challengers who could best him.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/6/2010, 1:19 am

Emizzary smiled happily. "Best of luck~" she said.... before leaping straight up, wings catching the wind and lifting her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/6/2010, 1:56 am

DMK burst up right after she did, wings spread wide. His speed was impressive, but not as impressive as his brother's might have been. Still, he did his best to keep up and maybe even pass her, even though she was supposed to be leading him.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/6/2010, 1:57 am

She sped up, trying not to shift into hyperflight. she was headed towards the nearest enhabited area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/6/2010, 3:50 pm

DMK kept up pretty well, not having to exert TOO much energy just to do so. Now and then he glanced down at the scenery below, admiring how new everything was to him...
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/6/2010, 11:34 pm

Emizzary grinned. "Too easy right?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at him.
Back to top Go down
MissyZero

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/7/2010, 12:08 am

Just then Emizzary would crash into something like a brick wall. If she had gotten a good look at the man standing over her, he's wearing a black suit with the chest open, bearing his rippling tan muscles. He had blond spiky hair, long elfish ears, and yellow displeased eyes. He glares down upon the woman who rudely smashed into the GREAT EVIL KING. "Watch were you're going. Are you BLIND?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/7/2010, 12:09 am

She lost altitude for a few moments but regained it, rubbing her head and eying the man before her. "why dont you?" she retorted angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   9/7/2010, 12:32 am

DMK flapped his wings once to stop, blinking widely at this new man. His eyes flickered and Nebula pulsed in her sheath.

=Immense power detected, Master...=

Instead of fear or tension, DMK almost looked excited. Finally, a large power source he could possibly learn from! This is just what he had hoped to find. He couldn't help but ask. "Are you a warrior, by chance?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the woods....   

Back to top Go down

Wandering the woods....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next