The Role Players Domain
Welcome to The Role Players Domain!

Sorry, but the site has gone on holiday, and will be back at a later hour.

If for any reasion you need to contact thd admin, e-mail here;
revengegirl@live.com
or
xsakuraharuno1993x@live.com

Thank you ^-^

Have a wonderful day~

Roleplay, Hang out, AND GO CRAZY

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Charater(s) Of MINA:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mina
Admin

PostSubject: Charater(s) Of MINA:   4/17/2010, 10:52 am

Mina's Charaters:
Nish
John
Kogorin
MADimentio
MDDimentio

Last edited by Mina on 8/30/2010, 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mina
Admin

PostSubject: Nish   4/17/2010, 10:58 am

Name: Nish
Personality: Strong minded and physcally weak, but makes up for it with her smarts and any magical ability she might/will have later on.
Species: Vampire
Powers: Currentaly unknown
Background information(DETAILED): Nish grew up in a home that allowed her a collage offer, but days after her accident with a strange man, she became a creature of the night.
Any Other information about your charater: She is scared of most vampires that try to harm her, and is friends with John.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mina
Admin

PostSubject: John   4/17/2010, 11:07 am

Name: John
Personality: Hot headed at times, but will listen to your side of a story. He is kinded natue unless pravoked, and will protect you if needed.
Species: Vampire
Powers: High speed, can cloak himself to hide in shadows at night.
Background information(DETAILED): Like Nish, he was bitten by a mysterious man who came out of nowhere and just bit him. He has been around for a while now.
Any Other information about your charater: He burns at the touch of a bible, and holy water, he likes cats and enjoys strawberry jello.

Last edited by Mina on 4/25/2010, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mina
Admin

PostSubject: Kogorin   4/17/2010, 11:17 am

Name: Kogorin
Personality: Kogorin cusses alot so haveing someone there to punish her would be a good thing.
Species: Dimentio Daughter
Powers: Vorp, Water minpulation (she controlls water), energy beams, balls ect, can make bubbles out of her energy balls, just DONT TOUCH THE PINK BUBBLES OR THEY WILL BLOW UP IN YOUR FACE. (theres more.. but i cant think of any)
Background information(DETAILED): Kogorins father (MinaDevilDimentio (MDDimi)) was killed fighting her uncle (MinaAngelDimentio(MADimi)), who was also killed in the act of trying to kill her father (both are now dead) so she just wanders alone, visiting her aunt whenever she wishes, and annoying others to extreme extents.
Any Other information about your charater: She likes potatos in all fourms (mashed, french'ed, exc...) but she hates Gwen with a passion and wishes for her death.

Mina_Angel on Tegaki E

Last edited by Mina on 8/31/2010, 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mina
Admin

PostSubject: MinaAngelDimentio   8/30/2010, 3:00 pm

Name: MinaAngelDimentio (MADimenito, or MADimi.)
Personality: The kinder of the Dimentio's. But still has an evil side. He shows kindness towards his family; wife, and Gwen (daughter). His brother on the other hand; MDDimi, he would kill in a heart beat.
Species: who freaking knows -_-;;
Powers: Vorp, Energy balls, flight, (and any other Dimentio power xDD)
Background information(DETAILED): His background isint very much but here it is;
He grew up alone, trained alone, mastered his powers, and went on to destroy the liveing. He one day came across his future wife and fell in love. un aware of MDDimi's existance. After a horrid wedding day, they honeymooned and planed for a child. a magical chastity belt had been put on by another dimentio to prevent him from impregnateing his wife. So a magic-type pregnancy was preformed and lucky enough, the wife had gotten pregnant. (The details of the pregnacy couldnt be recorded because the WIFE went off and hung around another Dimentio... Then several years later AFTER the birth......) When he met his daughter after the 'seperation' (*cough cough* >:T) he attempted to train her. Then another 'seperation' happened (*COUGH COUGH* >:C) and she got trained by the other dimentio. Later on in his life he had gotten in a fight with his counterpart; MDDimi, within a volocano.. and died.
(BUT, since im bringing him from tegaki (drawing site) to here, technicaly, he's still alive.)
Any Other information about your charater: He likes sweet things, like candy, drinks, and food. He will go to any lengths to defend his wife and daughter. He actualy dosent like purple and Yellow~ He likes Green ^.^.

Mina_Angel on Tegaki E

~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~
Me: So, let me get this straight. You came from my drawings...
MADimi: Yes.
Me: And your here to stop all the voodoo things from going wrong?
Me: Then where are my hot guys?
MADimi: Orochimaru got to them.

Last edited by Mina on 8/31/2010, 3:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mina
Admin

PostSubject: MinaDevilDimentio   8/30/2010, 3:08 pm

Name:MinaDevilDimentio (MDDimentio or MDDimi.)
Personality: evil. (haha i dont know what to put. He's a bit of a prick though.)
Species: (STILL.. WHO FFFFING KNOWS.)
Powers: That of a dimento (flight, vorp, energy balls, ect ect ect..)
Background information(DETAILED): His early memories were tormentive. He was abused one way after the other, and alowed the abuse to consume him and let him live. Seeig others in pain is his joy. Later on in his pitifal existance, he knocked some chick up and took the child; Kogorin. He trained her only barely, and left her to suffer. He then went to kill hi brother; MADimi, and wound up dead himself.
(Like MADimi, the death is nulled since im putting him here.)
Any Other information about your charater: Likes the smell of blood, is crazy, and kicks puppies.

Mina_Angel on Tegaki E

~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~
Me: So, let me get this straight. You came from my drawings...
Me: And your here to stop all the voodoo things from going wrong?
Me: Then where are my hot guys?
MADimi: Orochimaru got to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charater(s) Of MINA:   

Back to top Go down

Charater(s) Of MINA:
Page 1 of 1