The Role Players Domain
Welcome to The Role Players Domain!

Sorry, but the site has gone on holiday, and will be back at a later hour.

If for any reasion you need to contact thd admin, e-mail here;
revengegirl@live.com
or
xsakuraharuno1993x@live.com

Thank you ^-^

Have a wonderful day~

Roleplay, Hang out, AND GO CRAZY

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

~*~Casa de Fuego~*~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 7:11 pm

You step through big black doors into a spacious main room. Half of the area is the dance floor, with a large stage and state of the art sound and lighting equipment. Performances and Karaoke are held here. On occasion there are Karaoke contests for small but generous cash prizes. Local musicians and performers get paid a healthy sum of cash to show off their talents to the excited crowds. The area is colored in dark blacks, purples, and greens here.

Further down is what appears to be a full blown restaurant area. Seats are placed around wide, square-shaped grills, where customers can sit and watch their food be prepared for them by trained chefs. The speciality here is the Steak and Shrimp combo, complete with a side of your choice and savory sauces to choose from. The chefs occasionally perform fire tricks for excited onlookers. Whatever it took to make the night memorable. The dishes can be a bit pricy, but the flavors and portions are considered well worth it. This area is decorated in many reds, oranges, and yellows. This would be the "Fuego" part, meaning fire.

The club name literally translates to "House of Fire". Fire in the grill, and fire in the souls of those lost in the music and the fun.

To another corner is the bar, where various drinks are sold. Some come for the taste, others come to tell their stories, joyous or miserable, to the bartenders, who often listen in understanding or just attentiveness. They are aware people will become intoxicated, but have proper security to boot out anyone who decides to cause a ruckus. This was a place of fun, not fighting.

Through more doors on the opposite end of the entrance lies the lounge area. Couches, chairs, and tables are all around with cozy cushioning. There are vending machines and the public bathroom in this room. On top of that, there are two pool tables, a couple arcade games, and a single widescreen TV, remote readily available to those who wish to claim it. The air is a cool 60 degrees in this room, and is lighted with soft blue lights, a faint jazzy sound playing from the Jukebox, also readily available to those who wish to choose their tune.

A smoking area is designated to the left part of this room....

=====================================================================

"I believe that's everything!" Diablo said proudly, making a checklist to complete his club. Everything was looking very nice. It was empty so far, as he had just gotten it opened not too long ago. His family in Spain encouraged him to open this club for the opportunity to meet women here, as well as get some profits back to them. They learned Americans loved spending money, so figured it was a good business deal. Diablo just wanted to have fun.

Ashiri was leaned back against the bar, facing him. "I gotta hand it to ya, Diablo. This place is kickin' rad." She complimented with a smirk. He beamed in pride. "I am assuming 'Kicking Rad' is a good thing, right?"

"Yes, it means it's very awesome. You know awesome--"

"Yes yes." He laughed, taking one more look at his club. They really did do a good job with the place. Everything was ready to go. The chef's were already stocked up on food, music was playing, the lights were going, the bartender's ready to serve...All that they needed now was people.

"Are you ready for this~?" The Spaniard spoke excitedly to his dear friend. Ashiri sat up and looked to the door.

"Open it up, Caliente!"
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 7:21 pm

among the curious outside that came in when the doors opened were three Who couldnt help themselves but join in.
A man and two young women. Alex, Nina, and Angela.
Angela had her defences up to avoid reading in on peoples thoughts by accident, Nina was in the form of miss Maria once more, and Alex had his hair tied back. He told the girls to go have fun while he found a table. As the two trotted off, giggling excitedly, Alex noticed a flash of familiar red hair and waved, smiling kindly. "Miss Ashiri~!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 7:22 pm

Diablo opened his arms to greet them, though not necessarily for a hug. "Welcome, friends, to Casa de Fuego! Please enjoy yourselves!"

He noticed Alex coming over. "Do you know this man, Ashiri?" It was odd of her to have many male friends, so he wanted to be sure. Ashiri waved back awkwardly. "Yeah, kinda. We met not too long ago....Hi, Alex." She greeted back.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 7:28 pm

Alex smiled politely to the man with Ashiri. " 'ello~ Impressive establishement you have~" He complimented.
Nina and Angela had followed Alex, angela pointing out ashiri and saying they had met. Angela peeked aroung alex. "Hellooo~!"
Nina hung back, nervouse....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 7:29 pm

Diablo waved over at Angela kindly. "Hello!" He then looked at Alex. Ashiri did seem a little off with this man compared to himself, but nonetheless, he smiled at him just the same. "Gracias. I hope it will be very successful!"
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 7:34 pm

Alex smiled. "I'm sure it will~!"
Angela looked over at Ashiri. "nice to see you again Ashiri." She said, still rather nervous about thinking she had angered her or something.
Nina adjusted her sleeves, wallflowering...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 7:36 pm

"Yeah, you too..." She responded to her. Ashiri didn't necessarily hate her...wasn't even really angry with her anymore, but she DID just meet them not too long ago. Her friendships were formed very, very slowly. Diablo beamed as more people began to pour in. Surely this would be a success!
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 7:39 pm

Alex looked around, grinning. "And my prediction proves true~"
Angela smiled meekly then looked over at Nina who was still wallflowering. She didnt feel right not showing her identity to the friends of her friends... but if she shifted NOW, she'd be SOOO screwed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 7:40 pm

Ashiri turned to the bartender and mumbled an order. She wouldn't drink heavy tonight, but needed something to calm her nerves. Diablo promised her first drink was free, so she intended to use it.

Diablo chuckled. "Indeed it does! I hope it continues for a long time!"
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 7:43 pm

Angela propped an elbow on Alex's shoulder even though he was taller. "Maybe alex could apply here~ He's one heck of a chef~" She said, grinning as Alex glanced at her with his little confused look.
Nina went to the bar quietly, thanking god that she was good at wallflowering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 7:46 pm

Diablo tilted his head a bit. "Do you have previous experiences as a restaurant chef, and do you have proper certifications for handling food?" He had to make sure his chefs were the best of the best. Most could cook home meals fair enough, but he wanted someone who could go beyond.

Ashiri sipped her drink quietly, eyes closed to enjoy the taste.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 7:49 pm

Alex pulled out his wallet, showing his food handler's permit card. "Ive worked in several establishments as either a chef or bartender~" He confirmed.
Angela smiled. "Ashiri could confirm his cooking quality~" She said matter-of-factly.
"a champagne cocktail please." Nine told the bartender politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 7:57 pm

Ashiri glanced over a bit nervously. Fun, she was on the spot. "Um...Yeah he does do pretty good, Diablo." She confirmed, then went RIGHT back to her drink. Come on, buzz...

Diablo checked over the card, making sure it was 100% legit, then smiled. "Very well, I shall give you a shot. When may you start, Sen--er, Mister Alex?" He often forgot to NOT sprinkle Spanish all over his speech.

"Here ya are, little lady!" The Bartender said in a friendly tone, passing her the drink.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 8:02 pm

"whenever~" Alex said casually, smiling in understanding at the small verbal correction.
Nina smiled. "Thanks~" She said, sipping.
Angela shot nina a look. She wasnt twenty one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 8:04 pm

Diablo nodded, standing up straighter. "Take tonight to have a little fun...You may start tomorrow night! We are not operational Sunday nights, as that is a day of rest, but every other day of the week you may have a shift. I will get your schedule ready soon."

Ashiri smiled at him some. He was so professional with this, and still so enthusiastic about his work. She admired that. Fun and serious at the same time.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 8:10 pm

Alex smiled. "Alright~ Thank you!" He said gratefully.
Nina kept her head down, sipping. She decided her favorite drink already.
Angela kept glancing around, curious but mildly nervous. Crowds of people plus a mutant bird kid equals panic attack usually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 8:13 pm

Ashiri lifted her head a bit, but didn't look at Angela, speaking. "Chill out. Clubbers know of our existence, because many of us get together in clubs. No one's going to flip out that you're different, because we're all a little different." she explained, taking another calm sip. "In my performances, I've used my power as a light show, and people loved it." She smiled a bit, fondly remembering the club she used to dance at. Shame she didn't have her group with her...
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 8:16 pm

Angela sighed. "well lights are explainable.... MY type of different isnt that explainable...."
Alex took a seat by Nina then. "Ni--- Maria Dear... why so shy?"
Nina gave him a look and didnt answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 8:19 pm

"Doesn't matter, people aren't going to flip unless you flaunt it around like it's something special." Ashiri explained, finishing off the first and only glass she planned on having, swiveling her stool around so her elbows can rest on the table. Her foot automatically begun tapping to the beat of a song that just came on.

Diablo sat down next to her to look at Angela, with a bit more of a friendliness than his red-headed pal had. "You will be just fine, dear. Just relax and have fun. If there is trouble, I will personally see to it that it is taken care of."
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 8:23 pm

"I wouldnt flaunt it..." she told Ashiri. Angela gave another meek smile. "th-thanks..." She said shyly to diablo.. she felt more confident with alex mostly hiding her.
Alex glanced over, chuckling lightly at angela's shyness as Nina finished her drink and asked for another politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 8:24 pm

"Then you're fine." Ashiri herself was feeling better at that drink, and soothed by the pounding bass of the music in the floor. It felt as though it connected to her whole body. Pulsing, pounding...She had to resist the urge to jump up and dance. "This is a place to relax, not constantly worry"

"She is right!" Diablo assured with a warming smile and tender tone. "Let loose and enjoy yourself!"
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 8:28 pm

Angela nodded, smiling nervously still.
Alex glanced around, curious.
Nina enjoyed being a wallflower. She preferred it over being noticed... the last person who had noticed her had figured out what she was easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 8:36 pm

Ashiri dug into her pockets a bit, looking for money. She had about twenty bucks left, due to shopping finally. The sizzling sounds of the grill really made her stomach rumble. "Hey Diablo, I think I'm gonna go grab some eats. I think I have enough for a plate."

Diablo swiftly pulled out his wallet and gave her another $50. "Have as much as you like!"

"Wha--No, NO. Diablo..." she warned, ready to hand it back. He grabbed her hands and closed them on the bill, with a playful 'stern' look. "It is not coming back into my wallet."

A staredown.....then a sigh. "Fiiiine...I owe you for this." She said, standing up and going to go get food. Diablo called back humorously. "No you doooon't~!"

"Bah!"

He laughed.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 8:40 pm

Alex chuckled some at the sight. Angela eyed the stage. "hmmm.... karaoke~?" Nina looked up. "Go for it angie~ you have a talent for singing~" Angela shot her a "quit iiiit!!!" look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 8:42 pm

Diablo sat back down and kicked back. "You are welcome to! We do not have any other performers quite yet. Registration sheets have been distributed to local areas, though!" he encouraged. That's all he wanted, was fun and good times.

Ashiri sat down at the grill, ordered up the Steak and Shrimp, and stared in awe as flames danced while it was being prepared...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   

Back to top Go down

~*~Casa de Fuego~*~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next