The Role Players Domain
Welcome to The Role Players Domain!

Sorry, but the site has gone on holiday, and will be back at a later hour.

If for any reasion you need to contact thd admin, e-mail here;
revengegirl@live.com
or
xsakuraharuno1993x@live.com

Thank you ^-^

Have a wonderful day~

Roleplay, Hang out, AND GO CRAZY

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

~*~Casa de Fuego~*~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 8:48 pm

Angela nodded and flitted off to sign up. She was obviously still shy...
Alex smiled. "She's not always that skittish around new people..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 8:53 pm

Diablo looked at him. "It is alright...I have no intentions of making things uncomfortable for her. I am a social man, but understand the social awkwardness of some people." he explained. After ordering and taking a drink of his own, he spoke again, likely surprising him.

"Ashiri told me of the previous events...You are a vampire, correct?" He was oddly calm, no fear or nervousness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 8:57 pm

alex blinked, mild surprise in his look. "Yes I am..."
Nina grinned smugly, glad that alex could be accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 9:04 pm

"She is afraid of you." He said flat out, but calmly still, matter-of-factly. "She has told me of what you have done for her, and she is indeed grateful, but she still fears you. She does not like to show this, but it is best you know so you are careful." Another sip, his facial expression was neutral, but eyebrows creased down a bit in seriousness. His eyes didn't even meet Alex's.

"Ashiri is...somewhat delicate. Emotionally. She does not like to be touched often, and can get scared easily. I would not like to hear of any instances in which she was frightened in your presence because of something you may have done. Are we clear on this?"

Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 9:09 pm

nina paused mid sip.... 'ooor not..'
Alex nodded. "Clear as day.... I wouldnt dare hurt her or scare her...."

"Just making this known. Alex may not look it... He's 256 now. His mentor taught him to only bite when the bitee is voluntary. He gets donation packs most of the time... He was also raised in a strict home in britain. He wouldnt dare screw up... its against his nature. If he were a monster, Angela wouldnt be here... nor would I." Nina said. She didnt look up. Alex had saved her life... She had to back him up....
Alex gazed at her, a gentle smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 9:12 pm

"The biting is not so much what I am worried about, but I am glad to be assured he would not do such a thing." Diablo said calmly. "I am not a violent man, but that does not mean I CANNOT get violent. A woman, especially one I see as almost a sister, hurt in my presence or to my knowledge will bring out this violence. It is just a fair warning for good measure, and is not personal against you."

...Then he smiled, as if the talk never had happened. "So! Glad that is out of the way. Enjoy the rest of the party!"

Ashiri was currently stuffing herself silly with amazing food.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 9:14 pm

Alex blinked and chuckled at the sudden change. "I shall~"
Nina looked up, grinning and giving him a thumbs up, accidentally morphing her eye color... again. it turned electric blue this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 9:19 pm

"Excellent!" Diablo stood as more people began coming in, going over to greet them and welcome them to his club, even socializing a little bit. The music continued to pound and lights still flashing in all colors.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 9:23 pm

Angela had registered for karaoke successfully so she took a seat. She was nervous. the karaoke bar had called on random people..... She didnt have to sign up.
Alex relaxed, keeping an eye on his two "Galpals"...one who asked for yet another drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 9:26 pm

"O-oh my god..." Ashiri mumbled happily, finally finishing off the rather big plate. "COMPLIMENTS, man!" She praised the chef, who bowed and lifted his hat. The people around clapped a bit and cheered him on more. Dessert was soon passed out; small slices of cheesecake with strawberries on top.

She was in HEAVEN.

Diablo shook the hands and patted the backs of some of his guests, then explained that Karaoke was going on soon if they were interested. Most smiled and nodded and went to go sit or dance.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 9:29 pm

Alex smiled, glad to see ashiri so happy.... and sort of wishing he could eat now... Nina stood, having finished her third but doing good. "Im hungry now~"
Angela sat alone, waiting patiently, smiling at people who said hi or waved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 9:33 pm

She patted her stomach a bit once she was all done, slumped back. 'I think I just gained like 20 pounds...' Ashiri though humorously to herself. An over-exaggeration of course, but it was good eating.

Diablo soon made his way on stage with the microphone, tapping it for attention as the music lowered enough for him to be heard.

"Again, welcome all of my friends, to Casa de Fuego! I am Diablo Caliente, founder and operator of this establishment!" He got cheers and a couple whistles/hoots from the women in the audience. He laughed good naturedly. "Thank you, thank you! Muchisimas Gracias, as they say where i am from!" He cleared his throat. "It is now time for Karaoke, and I shall be announcing who shall sing for us tonight!"

He had already set it up before hand, a drum roll being heard with circling lights around the whole place. "And our lucky singer today is..."

The lights landed on Angela.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 9:41 pm

Angela blinked, surprised a bit and flushing lightly as Alex and Nina gave her encouraging looks. She smiled shyly and stood as the two applauded... along with the folks around her. She started towards the stage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 9:45 pm

Ashiri heard Diablo announce the singer and spun around in her seat again to watch. 'Hey, she's going up to sing...' she thought, wondering how this would turn out. Diablo gave her an encouraging look, hand held out to help her up onto the stage.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 9:50 pm

Angela took it, flushed but grinning as she got up in stage.
Alex observed with a rather "proud papa" look on his face.
Nina watched, grinning confidently. she knew angela could sing damned well... it was a bird thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 9:53 pm

Diablo bowed a bit then stepped to the side. "The stage is all yours, dear! What is the song of your choice?"
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/7/2010, 9:55 pm

she looked thoughtful then smiled. "How about "1 2 3 4" by Feist?"
Alex chuckled. she always did like that kind of song....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/8/2010, 12:35 am

Diablo looked over to the DJ, who gave a thumbs up saying he had the song. With a smile, he stepped back again as the DJ got everything set up. "Alright, the floor is yours!"

'This outta be good...' Ashiri thought, nice and relaxed, until...

"ASHIRIIIIII~!"

"HOLY--" She nearly had a heart attack, and turned her head to see a cheery looking fella with spiked up red hair in a mohawk, bright green lively eyes and an even brighter pink shirt. "R-RAYE!"

Raye giggled and hugged her. "Hiiiiii~ sweetie! I knew I'd find you here! HEY who's that on the stage? Do you know her?" He seemed to babble on forever. Ashiri blinked, trying to get her head back on straight. "Oh! Uh, kinda...I've met her." was all she said.

"Ooh I hope she's good! BRING DOWN THE HOUSE HONEY~!" He called out at her even if he didn't know her. Ashiri facepalmed and kept it there, hiding the blush of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/8/2010, 12:56 am

Angela smiled sweetly at the brightly colored boy and took a breath, closing her eyes as the relaxing, playful sound of the guitar began. She stepped up to the michrophone and began.

"One, two, three, four~
Tell me that you love me more~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/8/2010, 1:03 am

(GO TO BED GIRLY <w<;;; SCHOOOOOL.)

Raye plopped down in a seat next to her and listened. "Gosh you could have at least CALLED me, sweetums! I'd have been down here sooner~!"

"Sorry, Raye...A lot's been on my mind lately."

"Ooooh? Do spill!"

"Shh, after the song..." She said quietly, listening.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/8/2010, 1:27 am

"sleepless, long nights
that is what my youth was for~

Old teenage hopes are alive at your door~
Left you with nothing but they want some more!

ooooh~ you're changin your heart!
ooooh~ you know who you are!"

she swayed, moving with the uplifting tune.
Alex watched, looking proud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/10/2010, 4:10 am

Ashiri and Raye watched quietly as she sang. If he had a little flag, Raye would gladly wave it, as he loved encouraging those brave enough to sing on stage. Diablo was at the side of the stage, watching as well and smiling.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   9/10/2010, 7:37 am

Angela sang out, putting her heart into it, having a ton of fun.
By the time she finished, she had gotten so lost in the song that she had nearly forgotten she was onstage and was mildly surprised when she opened her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Casa de Fuego~*~   

Back to top Go down

~*~Casa de Fuego~*~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2