The Role Players Domain
Welcome to The Role Players Domain!

Sorry, but the site has gone on holiday, and will be back at a later hour.

If for any reasion you need to contact thd admin, e-mail here;
revengegirl@live.com
or
xsakuraharuno1993x@live.com

Thank you ^-^

Have a wonderful day~

Roleplay, Hang out, AND GO CRAZY

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Carmella's Training Ground

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ToothandFang

PostSubject: Carmella's Training Ground   9/8/2010, 6:41 pm

On a tree near the edge of a clearing, there's a scroll of parchment nailed to the bark. It reads:

THIS CLEARING IS THE SOLE PROPERTY OF THE GREAT PRINCESS CARMELLA AND HER GLORIOUS KINGDOM.
NO TRESPASSING.
All violaters will be attacked.

Long live Carmella!

Loud music can be heard pulsing through the trees, along with a beautiful, feminine voice singing. Sometimes more than one voice is heard, sometimes it's just the one. Will you be brave enough to find out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oce

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 3:14 am

Gogo fussled along on the floor whisteling loudly before stopping and looking at the sign ".....Private...tresspassess will bee shoot.....ohgod...they shoot bee's?" he laughed to himself and went onto the clearing "Sounds right up my alley, i just hope that sign didnt mean they will shoot all trespassers or something"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToothandFang

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 10:25 am

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?"

A teenage girl with bright orange hair and a red crown shrieks, blue eyes incredulous at being interrupted. There's a handful of goblins there, too, and music's coming from a boom box near one of the goblins...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oce

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 10:26 am

Gogo smiled up at the woman and shrugged "I came to see the bee shootings mam, where are the seats or do i need to use my own" he asked pulling out a foldable chair from behind his back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToothandFang

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 10:35 am

"Fool! Didn't you read the scrolls?" She stares down at him, she was wearing a red dress, red shoes and white stockings, and currently had a sword in her right hand. The goblins stare at the odd little creature too, wondering what he was...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oce

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 10:42 am

Gogo sat on his chair and put on sunglasses "yes tresspassees will bee shoot" he sipped a drink "so i thought that sounds whacky so here i am"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToothandFang

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 10:52 am

"...you think it's WHACKY that we're going to attack you?" The girl looks incredulous...and stiffens, wondering if it's an ambush of some kind. The music slowly dies away; someone's hit the stop button on the boombox.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oce

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 10:54 am

Gogo looked over his glasses "Attack me? why would you do that? and i dont hink thats really worth your time lady" he leans back and takes another sip "aaaah...want some lemonade?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToothandFang

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 10:58 am

"Because you're trespassing!" she snaps, stamping her foot. How DARE this peasant not follow her commands?...she looks around, trying to see if there are any OTHER people visible through the trees. "You lot, go search the forest, see if there's anyone else." The goblins nod, each of them leaving in pairs in different directions...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oce

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 11:01 am

"Why? im just havin some fun" Gogo muses "when will the bee shooting start?" he gets out a flag with bee's on it "BEE SHOOTING BEE SHOOTING BEE SHOOTING WOOOO" he jumps on his chair waving the flag around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToothandFang

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 11:03 am

"...'bee shooting?'" she blinks. "Who said anything about bee shooting?" He seemed rather stupid...but he could pull things out of nowhere. THAT was VERY useful...maybe she could try to get him on her side...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oce

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 11:07 am

Gogo looked up at her seemingly freezing "well the sign said tresspassess will bee shoot" he floated back down from his mid air realizing it "ooooh that means i the tresspassee will shoot im sorry mam" he took out a shotgun and aimed for a target that seemingly appeared out of nowhere and shot a load of bee's from the gun and they all hit bullseye, making Gogo cheer confetti falling from the sky "WOOHOO BINGO"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToothandFang

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 11:10 am

The girl can only stare for a moment. "...look, the signs said 'All trespassers will be attacked.' That means YOU, as the trespasser, will be attacked....unless you're willing to join up with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oce

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 11:14 am

Dodo just looked up and blinked and fussled back to where he came from took the sign and sat down in a wheelchair taking out large glasses reading the sign "....oh well what do ya know it does say that...well okay then lady..i guess this means goodbye" he took out a handgun and aimed it at his head "FAREWELL CRUEL WORLD" a bang sounded and the place filled with smoke, as it was gone Gogo was still there just his head was gone, the body seemed to flail around before his hand rumaged around in his neck and pulled out his head again "......There i got shot, was fun, is it your go now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToothandFang

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 11:17 am

"...what in the...but how did you...?!" she can only gape now. What WAS he? She had to get him on her side now, she was sure he'd make a VERY powerful ally! "Tell me, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oce

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 11:22 am

Gogo saluted "Gogo the Dodo, Stationed in Whackyland, attending the acme acres universaty, and loves oranges" he said in an army like tone before relaxing "....ah yes...the oranges..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToothandFang

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 11:26 am

"Charmed!" the girl laughs charmingly, smiling at him. "I am the Great Princess Carmella, hailing from the Kingdom of Terovia. I'm here to conquer this world one town at a time and rule with an iron fist!...also to get my hands on some of the sweets here." Carmella offers him her hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oce

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 11:29 am

Gogo shook her hand "pleased to...to..." he suddenly gasped and wheezed for air grabbing his neck "N-nooo handshakes my one weakness AAAARRRRGH" he then fell onto his back holding flowers on his chest, the scenes where he lay suddenly becomming a gravestone with his name on it...but just as that happened his head popped out of the ground "oh wait no that was achilles or somethin....or was it palm-killis...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToothandFang

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 11:33 am

"Uh..." Carmella blinks. "I see...? Anyway!" she ahems, attempting to look businesslike. "You seem like a powerful and intelligent being. How would you like to become my minion?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oce

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 11:37 am

Gogo blinked and sprung out of the ground wearing lawer hair and glasses as he landed talking out a huge book pointing at a random spot "whacky rule book,whacky rule, there are no rules, other than unwhackyness in whacky places or whacky characters that are in a whacky nature and do whacky things, okay?" he put the book away "in other words, i dont listen i do what i do,Vo, do, do, dee, oh... "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToothandFang

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 11:39 am

"...what? BUT WHY NOT?!" Carmella shrieks, it seems she's used to getting her way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oce

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 11:42 am

"I'll explain" Gogo said getting a chair putting her on it and bringing down a white screen out of nowhere, he clicked the lights of somehow even though it was day outside and put on the projecter which showed the exact scene that had just played again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToothandFang

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 11:46 am

Carmella's about to make a scene, then stops to think a minute. "...hmm. You don't seem like the type to follow the rules," she points out. "Why not join up with me? You'll get room and board, and I'll teach you the art of DANCE COMBAT."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oce

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 12:15 pm

"sorry miss miss" Gogo nodded "I MUST live in whackyland, if i do not go there enough i will fade away oh the humantiy" he cried out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToothandFang

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   9/9/2010, 12:16 pm

"HMPH. Fine, just GO," Carmella huffs, glaring daggers at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carmella's Training Ground   

Back to top Go down

Carmella's Training Ground
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next