The Role Players Domain
Welcome to The Role Players Domain!

Sorry, but the site has gone on holiday, and will be back at a later hour.

If for any reasion you need to contact thd admin, e-mail here;
revengegirl@live.com
or
xsakuraharuno1993x@live.com

Thank you ^-^

Have a wonderful day~

Roleplay, Hang out, AND GO CRAZY

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A little night time fun

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: A little night time fun   9/11/2010, 3:26 pm

The doors to Casa de Fuego opened quietly, admitting a young, black haired woman. Emizzary had gone as herself for once, smiling smugly at people who stared at the oddly dressed woman. She knew she might get carded but decided 'who cares? I have my fake ID.'
So, she strode in casually, glancing around at the extravagant place, rather impressed, and oblivious to who owned it.

Alex had just started that day. He had dressed appropriately, semi long hair tied back neatly and his collar left at home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/11/2010, 4:08 pm

Diablo sat proudly at the bar, enjoying a drink. He liked to be near people at all times, to interact and make those a bit on the shy side more comfortable. He occasionally chit-chatted with the Bartender, laughing and joking with a small group around them.

Ashiri and Raye were on the dance floor, gettin' their groove on. Raye randomly danced near male strangers for reactions. Some would laugh it off and dance with him, even being straight as boards, others would nervously shift away, and the girls would hoot and holler. Ashiri was lost in the music, hands glowing with energy and sweeping them across the air, making bright purple streaks wherever her hand swiped. It was quite the light show! A couple onlookers cheered her on.

All was upbeat and fun in Casa de Fuego tonight!
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/11/2010, 4:14 pm

Alex worked his magic at the grill, preparing orders excellently and adding a few flares of his own. When the two giggling girls had their dishes, he looked over to the dance floor, laughing lightly, recognizing Raye and his antics, and admiring the light show Ashiri was creating,.

Emizzary noticed Diablo and shook her hair into her face to try to hide. She promptly took a seat at the bar, smiling at the bartender, knowing she looked at least 3 years too young. "An appletini please~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/11/2010, 4:19 pm

"And just how old are you, little lady?" The Bartender, who was rather young and attractive compared to the typical older male with glasses, questioned. "Ahhh I'm gonna have to see some ID there." Diablo glanced over, hoping this girl wouldn't cause any trouble for them. He never liked to see a girl handled roughly, but as any troublesome guest, she would have to be physically removed.

"I might get a boyfriend out of this yet!" Raye called to his friend with a laugh through the blaring music. Ashiri grinned and with both hands made a giant purple heart shape in the air. Raye made a heart shape with both hands, and the two laughed more.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/11/2010, 4:22 pm

Emizzary whipped out her ID. "23~" she said easily, showing it to him. She actually had that made a few years back. The photo matched her disguised form, minus the contacts.... She glanced out of the corner of her eye. 'aw hell...' She thought, noticing Diablo looking.

Alex Smiled, laughing lightly as the girls requested a second helping. He oblidged, showing off again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/11/2010, 4:24 pm

"Hmmm....Well alright, but drink responsibly! You're a tiny thing!" The Bartender said, serving up her drink and passing it over. Seeing no conflict arising, Diablo smiled and looked back to the dancers calmly.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/11/2010, 4:28 pm

Emizzary nodded. "no worries~ thank you." She said, sipping lightly from the sweet drink. Casually looking over her shoulder, she sighed with relief. She'd have to tell him sooner or later.
She decided to think about it later, looking over at the two dancers who stood out most, smiling. She enjoyed seeing sights like this. Beings just having innocent fun, laughing, dancing, all that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/11/2010, 4:33 pm

Raye REALLY started getting attention as he took the center of the floor and just boogied on down. People clapped in tune to the music while he went crazy. His dancing got a little suggestive at times, but nothing too horrible. Ashiri decided to enhance his act by commanding orbs to dance around him, lighting his features softly. They danced as he twirled. Diablo grinned, in the spirit, also decided to help. A small ring of fire circled his feet at Diablo's command, far enough so he wouldn't burn himself, and clubbers "Ooh"'d and "Ahh"'d at the mohawked boy's show.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/11/2010, 4:38 pm

Emizzary grinned, downing the rest of her drink like a pro, throwing a sweet smile to the bartender and placing a generous tip on the bar before standing to join the clappers, brushing her hair out of her face as she moved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/11/2010, 4:43 pm

"Haha...She totally digs me." The Bartender commented, taking said tip. Diablo laughed some and continued to control his fire, eyes ablaze more noticeably than ever now. The fire sank and rose, sank and rose, keeping the onlookers far enough to give Raye room. Ashiri followed his trend and made her orbs pulse brighter and dimmer. It was a real visual treat!

Eventually Raye finished off a dance move and held his arms up. The flames flared up hiiiigh, then sank down, and the orbs exploded into tiny, glittering circles, then faded. The crowd cheered and clapped even louder as he concluded the improvised act. He let out a loud, happy sigh. "Woo! THAT WAS SO FUUUUUN~!"
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/11/2010, 4:48 pm

Emizzary applauded with the crowd. It was a wonderful show of pure talent and teamwork! She attempted to blend into the crowed... hard to do since she was wearing armor.... but either way, she wanted to try what they had done. Her electricity was very fun to use and would be easy to adapt into a dance...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/11/2010, 5:09 pm

"Aww, way to go Raye!" Ashiri pulled the skinny boy into a hug, who giggled and hugged her back. "Thaaaanks sweetie! Maybe I should perform more someday!"

Diablo smiled at how much fun everyone was having, but blinked and glanced up as a small shadow caught his eye. What appeared to be a little bat was hanging from the ceiling, watching the festivities. However, the bat had rather glowy eyes....Hmm....
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/11/2010, 5:15 pm

Emizzary made her way through the people easily, smiling when she neared the two. "Impressive show~" she complimented. She couldnt wait for the next song to start.

Alex saw it too. When the girls had wandered off, leaving a tip, he had looked to his boss to give him a thumbs up but noticed him looking at something. He followed his gaze, spotting the bat. "...Oh dear.."
Back to top Go down
Darknessdementiaraven

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/13/2010, 2:36 pm

Ellen walked into the club clearly ready to party, she had on a pair of stylish jeans that clung to her form tightly. Her top was a aquamarine t-shirt which was a little more loose. She looked around the club keeping an eye out for Diablo, the nice man who had helped her out when she first came to the city. She spied him over by the bar and headed over to him. Waving the paper with the club's address on it at him she shouted over the music "Looks like I found the place, It's even better than you described!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/14/2010, 12:17 am

Diablo's attention turned from the little bat to a familiar friend he had met earlier. "Miss Ellen! I'm glad to see you here!" He called out with a big smile to her.

Ashiri and Raye looked at Emizzary. Ashiri gave a slight smile, and Raye practically hugged her. "THANK YOU SWEETIE~!" He was quite forward...

Shiriki observed from the celing, grinning at all the silly dancing people. Then again many tribes of his people had dances and performances of their own, so he couldn't laugh too much. People watching sure was entertaining though...
Back to top Go down
Darknessdementiaraven

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/14/2010, 12:31 am

Ellen smiled at Diablo and closed the distance between them. "Did you enjoy the candy?" she asks with a mischevious grin on her face. She glanced over at the bar looking at the drinks on tap and quickly looked back at Diablo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/14/2010, 12:37 am

Diablo grinned too. "That was very sneaky of you, dear! I'm impressed I did not notice a bright orange wrapper on my dashboard before I left..." He then gave a smug look back. "Did you enjoy yours, though?"
Back to top Go down
Darknessdementiaraven

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/14/2010, 12:50 am

"of course i did you sneaky devil. i cant believe you got that past me." She grinned from ear to ear. "So Mr. Diablo, you've shown me you can sneak candy bars into a lady's purse. Let's see how you dance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/14/2010, 12:54 am

A couple nearby gave 'woo'ing sounds at her invitation for him to dance. He laughed, unable to help the faintest flush on his cheeks. Had to keep up the confident air! "Very well, I will show you just that..." He told her, lightly taking her hand to lead her to the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Darknessdementiaraven

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/14/2010, 12:58 am

Ellen felt wonderful. The combination of excellent music, an enthusiastic crowd, and an attractive man next to her blended together into a moment of heaven on earth for her. She walked out onto the dance floor with Diablo and began to move to the music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/14/2010, 1:05 am

Diablo began to move with her...He was good at dancing himself. He had to be if he wanted to have fun with the members of his club, after all! He let loose completely as the beat pounded through their shoes, and groups danced around them as well. Everyone was having an exciting and an enjoyable time....especially Diablo!
Back to top Go down
Darknessdementiaraven

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/14/2010, 1:11 am

Ellen was quite impressed with Diablo's skill. she hadn't expected a man that large to move so well. As the song continued she moved with more and more confidence. it had been so long since she'd danced like this. The heat from the gyrating bodies all around her gave her a strange kind of energy and she danced her heart out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/14/2010, 1:15 am

The feeling of impression was mutual between the two. Anyone could just move their body, but the passion she seemed to put into her movements really made Diablo beam with joy. Dancing with this girl was effortless; it was as if they were both in-tune, giving their wall and just moving with the beat.

Ashiri glanced over at the two, as did most of the crowd, seeing the exceptional performance. "Damn...Diablo and that new chick are really workin' it..!" She commented. Raye looked over, too. "Well duh, that's what the music does to people silly! But they really seem to make a good dance pair!"
Back to top Go down
Darknessdementiaraven

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/14/2010, 1:23 am

As the song came to a close Ellen held her hand to her chest catching her breath. "i..haven't..danced..like..that..in..years. she panted. catching her breath she looked up at him. "That was fantastic Diablo. Come on lets head to a table and i'll let you buy me a drink."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   9/14/2010, 1:34 am

He laughed wearily. It was one heck of a dance! "Of course! Come, anything you'd like!" He lead her over to the bar, and mentioned to the bartender that it was on him. The Bartender winked, then looked to her. "And what would you like, lil lady?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little night time fun   

Back to top Go down

A little night time fun
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next