The Role Players Domain
Welcome to The Role Players Domain!

Sorry, but the site has gone on holiday, and will be back at a later hour.

If for any reasion you need to contact thd admin, e-mail here;
revengegirl@live.com
or
xsakuraharuno1993x@live.com

Thank you ^-^

Have a wonderful day~

Roleplay, Hang out, AND GO CRAZY

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Unlucky...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissyZero

PostSubject: Unlucky...   9/12/2010, 4:15 pm

Within the depths of the dark, somber atmosphere of Club Rorschach sat a black rabbit at the table. He fidgits, looking very uncomfortable to be in this setting of men who keep their voices low and scheming. Even the waiter, a giant bull man, was VERY unfriendly and course to people who don't have no business here...

But he DID have business....with the clubs owner....

He gulps, the lead feeling in his stomach almost making him sag. He didn't WANT to ask for help....but he had no choice now. Oswald the Lucky Rabbit peers over the top of the table as he slowly sinks behind it, eyes and ears the only thing seen above the tablecloth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oce

PostSubject: Re: Unlucky...   9/12/2010, 4:22 pm

Seemingly out of nowhere, A inky figure rises in the seat on the other side, its white eyes staring at the little rabbit in front of me, it looked like a man in a cloak but he was actually consistant of pure ink, he leant foreward and put his arms on the table, his eyes looking slightly amused as if he had expected the nervous visitor "You wanted to see me?" he asked in a dark but very clear voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MissyZero

PostSubject: Re: Unlucky...   9/12/2010, 4:27 pm

"Ah!" Oswald jumps, not expecting him to just RISE UP there. "I mean... Yes." His ears droop, looking miserable. "I just want to know how you can stay here... where I get dragged back...there." He says in a vague sense. "How can you stay here? I want to know, I heard something about a pass, but I don't have one." Oswald tilts his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oce

PostSubject: Re: Unlucky...   9/12/2010, 4:35 pm

The phantom blot would of grinned if he would of had a mouth in that form "Oh yes, there is a pass, but.." he got up and went around to Oswalds side "One dosnt just get it, one must..." he went closer "Deserve it...if you know what i mean" he went back around to his side and leaned on the table looking right at Oswald "So what can you offer me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MissyZero

PostSubject: Re: Unlucky...   9/12/2010, 4:36 pm

"W--what? Offer! I helped get you out!" The rabbit huffs. Then flops back down. "I'm being cheated! And I do deserve it." He crosses his arms, looking grumpy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oce

PostSubject: Re: Unlucky...   9/12/2010, 4:39 pm

The phantom blot turned as if to leave "well then find your own way out" he went for the staff only door
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MissyZero

PostSubject: Re: Unlucky...   9/12/2010, 4:41 pm

"W-wait!" Oswald stands up, putting out a hand. "Er..... say...if you really did want it, what would you have to do to get it? Metaphorically speaking..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oce

PostSubject: Re: Unlucky...   9/12/2010, 4:50 pm

The blot turned slowly "You would need to work for me, take orders...from me...and do what i say...or your little pass" his eyes tightened "will poof into smoke"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MissyZero

PostSubject: Re: Unlucky...   9/12/2010, 5:01 pm

"Hmmmmm..." Oswald frowns, sitting back. Ears straight up in the air. Was there a way to get around this? "Fine. Give me the pass."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oce

PostSubject: Re: Unlucky...   9/12/2010, 5:04 pm

The blot swept around and went right up to him "perrrrfect now just always wear this" he said taking out a badge in the shape of a heart and gave it to Oswald "now remember...if you dont do what i ask of you..its back home...or i get ugly...and you know how its like when im ugly"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MissyZero

PostSubject: Re: Unlucky...   9/12/2010, 5:06 pm

"You have really really bad breath?" Oswald asks, swiping the badge and putting it on. He looks it over, it was so simple, hopefully this would work. "Well, so long! Nice doing business with you!" He hops down quickly and starts to walk away, waving back at Blot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oce

PostSubject: Re: Unlucky...   9/12/2010, 5:10 pm

The blots eyes flashed green "you know....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MissyZero

PostSubject: Re: Unlucky...   9/12/2010, 5:19 pm

"Yeah yeah I do, I do!" Oswald is out of the club like a flash, just leaving a little wisp of smoke behind.

Ha! How could the Blot give him orders if he didn't know where to find him! He seems smug. "And now all I have to do is find one of these that WON'T vanish." He looks the badge over. "Can't be to hard, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlucky...   

Back to top Go down

Unlucky...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Role Players Domain :: Role play zone :: The Big City :: Down Town :: Club Rorsarch-
Jump to: