The Role Players Domain
Welcome to The Role Players Domain!

Sorry, but the site has gone on holiday, and will be back at a later hour.

If for any reasion you need to contact thd admin, e-mail here;
revengegirl@live.com
or
xsakuraharuno1993x@live.com

Thank you ^-^

Have a wonderful day~

Roleplay, Hang out, AND GO CRAZY

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Outside the City limits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darknessdementiaraven

PostSubject: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 12:49 am

Ellen hung her head in frustration as she heard her car give it's last gasps of effort and finally break down. After pulling over and switching on the hazard lights she pulled out her cellphone. She flipped it open and tried to turn it on. The cell gave a half hearted attempt to power on and then the last remnant of her battery gave out. "S@#T she thought to herself putting the phone back in her purse. She had seen a gas station a few miles back but it was dark and walking along the highway would be very dangerous at night. "i guess i can try and hitch she thought as she got out of her car. standing in the light from her car hoping drivers would see her she stuck out her thumb and said a little prayer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 12:55 am

Down the dark, silent road, a soft rumbling grew louder and louder. It was the engine of a pure black F-150 pick up truck. It got closer and closer to the broken down car, and as if her prayer was answered, slowed to a stop. The window rolled down...

"Are you alright, miss?" Diablo spoke with his soft, lightly-accented voice. It might have been a little unsettling for a man to ask this in the dead of night to a girl all alone, but his intentions were just to help, and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Darknessdementiaraven

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 1:01 am

She smiled at him confident that she could handle him if he tried anything. "i'm fine just some car trouble. i was wondering if i could catch a ride to a gas station or at least a pay phone. i need to get a hold of triple A to see if i can get some assistance out here. Would it be okay with you if i tagged along?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 1:04 am

He was relieved it wasn't anything more serious than that! "Why, certainly! I was just heading back home, but I would not feel settled knowing you were stuck out here alone! Hop in!" He invited, unlocking the door for her. She seemed pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Darknessdementiaraven

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 1:07 am

"thanks a bundle" she said giving the handsome man a wide grin. "i was dreading having to sleep in my car another night. My name's Ellen by the way. what's your's?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 1:11 am

"I am Diablo Caliente!" He announced, driving once she got in and secured. "I will say this now, I am not native to this country, so if I am confused about what you say, do forgive me. It is a pleasure to meet you, Ellen!"
Back to top Go down
Darknessdementiaraven

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 1:15 am

"A pleasure to meet you too Mr. Caliente and it's fine Diablo, my parents are chinese. i can handle a little cultural confusion. So do you live in the city?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 1:17 am

Diablo smiled, glancing at her only briefly so he could pay attention to the road. There were crazy drivers at night on occasion. "I do, actually! I have a house with my mother and my little brother. I come into the city so I may manage my club, Casa de Fuego."
Back to top Go down
Darknessdementiaraven

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 1:19 am

"You have a club?" she asked excitedly "i love to dance! What kind of tunes do you play?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 1:22 am

He felt a grin of pride. "I do have a club, yes! The music we play is 'New Age' music that originated here in America...though I do throw in other cultural music as well, as this country is very diverse. The occasional slow song is played for the couples." Diablo explained. Buildings began to come into view in the distance, bright lights shining and lighting up the small area.
Back to top Go down
Darknessdementiaraven

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 1:24 am

"that sounds amazing!" she said looking even more excited "you need to give me an address when you drop me off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 1:29 am

"You would like to join us? You are more than welcome!" The Spaniard said quite cheerily. He soon pulled up to the local gas station and stopped by one of the pumps. He felt a little hungry and decided he would also pick up a snack and a drink. "Would you like anything? I am going inside."
Back to top Go down
Darknessdementiaraven

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 1:35 am

"oh no as much as i'd love a Reese's i couldn't accept that you already gave me a ride, and a place to dance. if anything i should buy you something. please i'd like to at least thank you for the trip here. What do you like?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 1:37 am

"Reese's are quite delicious...but no no no! I insist, I can cover it so you have something on the way back home!" He playfully argued. "The ride is no trouble, and it is a treat for you to come to the club!"
Back to top Go down
Darknessdementiaraven

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 1:43 am

"okay i can see where this i headed Mr. Dance Club. You and i are going to go back and forth on this till we're sick of each other. instead lets just go our separate ways for now and i'll see you at that dance club." She headed inside walked through the aisles and then headed up to the counter to ask the clerk about using the phone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 1:49 am

"If you insist..." Diablo 'agreed' and smirked a bit. It may have ended but it was certainly not over. He stepped in and snuck through the candy aisle to snag the Reese's. When she was up asking the clerk, he waited, as if browsing, before he walked up to purchase it. In the waiting time, he wrote down his club's address on a small piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
Darknessdementiaraven

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 7:22 am

Ellen finished talking on the phone and walked out of the store. Wanting to say goodbye to Diablo and thank him again she walked over to his truck and waited for him to appear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 7:25 am

Diablo eventually approached her with a smile and the piece of paper. "Here you are! This is the address to my club." He told her with a nod. "You may visit any time and ask for me, and I will speak with you! I am usually in very visible areas though!"
Back to top Go down
Darknessdementiaraven

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 8:48 am

"i cant thank you enough Diablo, you're a lifesaver." She took the paper and gave him a swift smile. "i'll definitely see you again"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 2:13 pm

"Of course..." He chuckled, climbing into the truck again to take off. Little did she know, there was a little surprise in her purse. A sneaky, quick movement of the hand left it there. He watched her for a moment longer to make sure she was all right and started the truck up. "I hope to see you soon!"
Back to top Go down
Darknessdementiaraven

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 2:22 pm

"I'll visit your club as soon as I'm set up in my apartment! she shouts as he drives away. She grins a little wondering how long it will take him to notice the chocolate she had left in his passenger seat. She reaches in her purse to put away her wallet and finds the Reese's he left there for her. "we'll I'll be a son of a gun" she thinks to her self smiling at the chocolate bar. She unwraps it slowly and takes her time enjoying the treat excited about the new start to her life she was getting in this city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   9/13/2010, 2:25 pm

Diablo drove, thinking he had won in the kindness contest there. Why would he deny treating a lady when he very well could have? As he drove, something caught his eye. A quick look to his dashboard...

Sure enough, there was an orange, wrapped Reese's right on it.

"....." Diablo grinned slowly to himself. "Touche', my dear....Touche'..." he murmured. He would enjoy the candy when he got home. What a clever girl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside the City limits   

Back to top Go down

Outside the City limits
Page 1 of 1