The Role Players Domain
Welcome to The Role Players Domain!

Sorry, but the site has gone on holiday, and will be back at a later hour.

If for any reasion you need to contact thd admin, e-mail here;
revengegirl@live.com
or
xsakuraharuno1993x@live.com

Thank you ^-^

Have a wonderful day~

Roleplay, Hang out, AND GO CRAZY

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Trouble...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 3:59 am

...is what a certain red-headed girl was in right now.

"Sh*t sh*t sh*t!!" Ashiri swore repeatedly as she shoved through some thick bushes and branches deep in the forest. Her clothes were dirtied and torn a bit, she had small red marks on her arms, and she appeared to be horrified and in a rush. Her panting was heavy, gulping in air now and then to get a good breath. Her head turned to glance back very briefly.

"SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

A horrifying, high pitch screech shook the woods, thumps following. 'Oh god, it's approaching fast!!' Ashiri thought, blood running cold. Bursting through the thick greens was a gigantic dark green spider. It was easily three times Ashiri's height, had loooong thin legs that had spikes on them, and oozed a purple liquid from both it's mouth and the spikes. The purple liquid was acid, burning through the forest floor as it dribbled down. This was what was chasing her.

A Gargantuan Thorn Spider. A VERY deadly, aggressive species. Somehow, Ashiri disturbed it's home. Lucky her.

"HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSREEEEEEEE!!" It hissed and screeched, spitting acid towards her.

Ashiri gasped and continued running. It had surprising range. Some acid splattered onto her pant leg, leaving small holes. Only one drop hit her skin, and seared as it burned through her skin. "Agh!!" She winced, stumbling, but adrenaline keeping her running.

The giant spider was also very fast...if no other branches and bushes were able to stall it, it wouldn't be long before it got to her....
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 4:06 am

A screech of a bird rang out. A very big bird... a big.. flaming... black bird....
The phoenix swooped down, aiming at the great brute's eyes with burning talons. As it attacked relentlessly, a familiar British lilted voice rang out. "Miss Ashiri!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 4:08 am

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" The spider shrieked. The attack certainly hurt, but these guys were difficult to take down. It started spitting towards the bird in hopes to melt the annoyance with it's acid.

Ashiri stumbled more as she saw it distracted, crashing onto her knees and panting more. Shakily her head jerked up to the voice. Only one person she knew had that voice. "A-alex!?"
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 4:11 am

The phoenix was unaffected. It was made of solid shadow and black fire.... the bird screeched deafeningly and attacked again.. and again.... and again... Finally flapping its wings at it as if to bring a gust of wind, instead bringing forth a wave of dark flame.

as the pheonix fought, Alex rushed to Ashiri's side. "Are you alright?" he asked worriedly, seeing her damaged leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 4:13 am

After some time, the spider realized nothing it did hurt the phoenix. With an irritated hiss, it retreated back into the woods, it's loud thumps soon becoming small rumbles, and then silence.

Ashiri was shaking tremendously. She took a moment to try and calm her nerves. Her small scrapes and cuts hurt, and her leg seared still. "N-no...I'm an IDIOT. A big, stupid IDIOT." She sputtered....but couldn't help but feel relieved when the spider disappeared.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 4:15 am

The phoenix sang out its triumph, the phoenix's song turning beautiful as it swooped, landing agilely on Alex's shoulder as he began tending to her injuries. He did his best to clean the acid burn first... "Just keep calm. I've got it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 4:17 am

Ashiri sighed, hung her head and closed her eyes. "How do I keep getting myself into these things...?" She mumbled miserably. Not only that, but it seemed each time she needed help to get out of them. She never felt so useless before....
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 4:20 am

He smiled, reaching up and gently tilting her chin up too look at him. He gave her a reassuring look. "Hush now Miss Ashiri.... sometimes we cannot control what happens to us.... sometimes we accidentally wander into places we do not know could kill us... Life is life... You are a strong woman... dont you dare say you arent just because you were bested by that brute."
the poenix gazed at ashiri, radiating the same reassurance as its master.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 4:22 am

Ashiri leaned back from his hand a bit. He seemed to forget how jumpy she was at being touched. She knew arguing with him was useless, but she simply couldn't believe she was all that strong even with his words of encouragement. So instead, she glanced off and stayed quiet. Why bother? He'd just keep telling her how 'great' she was anyway...
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 4:25 am

Alex sighed, bandaging up her leg. "Do forgive me... I like to try to comfort and encourage... its in my nature."
The phoenix started preening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 4:28 am

"Ah-huh." Was all she said, glad he didn't press on. She was lucky today...Alex may have come to save her, but if she hadn't managed to run for so long, she probably would have been dead sooner. For a brief moment, she got the idea that maybe her mother was watching over....but brushed it out of mind. That was silly; she would only be an angel, not God, if he even EXISTED.

Ashiri simply waited, wallowing in her thoughts until he was done.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 4:29 am

Alex finished then stood, offering a hand to help her up out of pure politeness. The phoenix seemed to dissolve at that point...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 4:31 am

Ashiri glanced at his hand....boy he was touchy today, literally. She waved her hand a bit and slowly got up herself, wobbling a bit. She still didn't trust him fully, even after both of these instances. It was just her nature to be suspicious of everything, especially with so much bad happening to her lately. Her eyes wandered around. "Oyy, I wonder what parts are even safe now..."
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 4:33 am

Alex tilted his head. " just dont go into really dark areas... thats where THEY reside..."
A howl split the air. A quick little "Im watching yer back" From nina.... But that wouldnt be known to those who havent gotten to know her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 4:35 am

Ashiri flinched. Good lord, MORE things to trouble her? Today was just not her day...She tensed up, looking around. Did she need to run again...? "Augh, I'm starting to think I should just lock myself in my apartment and never come out..." The red-haired girl mumbled.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 4:37 am

"relax" alex said smoothly. "My friend is assuring us she has our backs."
A glint of silver fur could be seen as the silver wolf darted from one bush to another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 4:39 am

"Relax!? HOW do you expect me to relax when I almost got KILLED just now!?" Ashiri snapped. She didn't mean to, but he was acting so calm when they...well, SHE, had just barely escaped a dangerous situation. "I don't have...ABILITIES like you do!" Her face was scrunched a bit in anger....she then took a breath and huffed some. "You seem to just know EVERYTHING, don't you? You never have to be scared....You're never alone; you have friends EVERYWHERE to come save your hide..." Her voice lowered into misery and bitterness. She turned from him....saying much more probably wouldn't do her any good.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 4:43 am

He blinked... and smiled in understanding. "I understand how you feel Miss Ashiri... But I was not always so protected. I was not ALWAYS so calm and collected.... but staying calm in fact helps a bad situation go good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 4:46 am

"No, you don't understand...." She muttered. "I WISH I could be as calm as you in everything, but guess what? I'm just a weak little human who can actually DIE." Her fists clenched and shook. It was a mix between anger and upset. "You can summon phoenixes and travel through shadows, and all of that...What can I do? Maybe an energy orb, maybe a teleport if I'm LUCKY and don't screw it up..." Ashiri took another breath. Her eyes stung a bit. She began to walk, away from him. "Thanks for saving me....but I think I'm going now..."
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 4:54 am

Alex blinked and sighed..... "alright.... until we meet again I suppose..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:00 am

"Bye." Ashiri said flatly and head off. Really, she wondered how the heck he knew where she was, JUST at the right moment...was he stalking her or something? That was a little unsettling, but hopefully not true. She should have been grateful that he saved her at least...she did tell him thanks, but the girl just couldn't help but feel angry with him too. He may have had trouble in the past, but he seemed to have forgotten it with how much he brushed off her fears.

Ashiri sighed...maybe she was being too snippy. Maybe she should be groveling at this guy's feet.

"I don't know...." She mumbled audibly to herself, thinking she was alone...aside from some critters. "He saved my life, and then I yell at him and storm off. But he brushed me off so easily....I just...Why am I even conversing with myself?"

"Because when you do, you really think about what you're saying!"

Ashiri saw a shadow looming over her from behind....she turned her head and let out a short shriek. A freaking BEAR was standing behind her, with a smile and glowing green eyes.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:02 am

The wolf from earlier crouched in the brush, silent and practically invisible... she was curious....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:05 am

The bear laughed. "Do not fear me, child! I am but a kindly spirit."

'Do not fear? YEAH RIGHT!' Ashiri thought, stepping back a little, looking waaaaay up. It could talk! What the hell, IT COULD TALK!

The bear tilted it's head and then glowed, shifting down into a deer. "Is this form easier for you?"

"W-who are you...?" She stammered, now looking eye level with the creature. It was scary enough it could SHIFT.

"I am a spirit!" It said with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:08 am

Nina twitched one ear.... A shifter spirit? she thought curiously....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:10 am

"You just SAID that..." Ashiri breathed in frustration. "Who ARE you? What is your name?"

"I am Shiriki!" Shiriki finally admitted. "And we, my dear...." He shifted down into a Coyote, turning his snout slightly to the side. "..are not alone."

Ashiri jumped a bit at that, then looked around. Did Alex follow her..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   

Back to top Go down

Trouble...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next