The Role Players Domain
Welcome to The Role Players Domain!

Sorry, but the site has gone on holiday, and will be back at a later hour.

If for any reasion you need to contact thd admin, e-mail here;
revengegirl@live.com
or
xsakuraharuno1993x@live.com

Thank you ^-^

Have a wonderful day~


Roleplay, Hang out, AND GO CRAZY
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Trouble...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 24
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:14 am

Nine tensed. She'd been spotted? So EASILY?? She waited and hoped it wasnt her....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:17 am

"...I don't....see anyone.." Ashiri admitted softly, wondering if this spirit was off it's rocker or just meaning the animals around them.

"I am a spirit of the forests...I see, feel, and breathe nature." Shiriki said calmly, lightly with his usual smile. He took a seat and flicked his tail, staring RIGHT in Nina's direction. "They will reveal themselves, or run away. It is up to them!"

Ashiri looked too....then shrugged and slowly eased herself into a seated position. Boy did her wounds hurt right now...
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 24
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:19 am

Nina held still......theeen puppy sneezed.
it being her, she shifted, becoming a small black dog before showing herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:20 am

"Aha...they decide to show themselves..." Shiriki said softly.

"A dog?" Ashiri arched a brow. Why would a dog be following her, or this guy? Did he know them? Shiriki, still smiling away, let out a small bark before speaking. "And what are you doing, following this child, dog?"
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 24
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:21 am

She barked, knowing he'd understand. [I'm curious.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:24 am

"Curious of?" Shiriki spoke out in English. "And you know you may speak aloud....Unless you do not trust this child?" He motioned toward Ashiri quite obviously, who frowned.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 24
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:27 am

She barked again. [Id rather not.... And I'm just curiouse why a giant spider was just stomping by my territory, angry as hell]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:29 am

"So you don't." He confirmed, now just being a brat. He flashed a fanged grin before looking back up to her. "I believe it is this girl's responsibility for that spider attack. Playing around in areas you weren't supposed to?" He shifted into a small bird and landed on her head, giving it a small, painless peck. "Bad human!"

"Ow!" Ashiri still whined a bit, glancing up at him. "Okay, okay, I was being stupid, and wandering where I shouldn't have been...I didn't think they were around the area, but that's what I get for not thinking!"

Shiriki fluffed his feathers and sat, looking over to Nina again. "And there is your answer. Any more questions?"
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 24
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:30 am

Nina fluffed defensively, not answering... Alex would want her to help but....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:33 am

"No? Then your business is done!" Shiriki chirped. He then pecked Ashiri again. "As for you, slow one, you need a lesson in taking caution!"

"Ow! Stoppit!" She growled. He only pecked her again. "AND cool that head of yours!"
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 24
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:34 am

Nina chuffed dismissively... buut laughed low but audibly at the random pecks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:37 am

Shiriki formed into a mouse and scurried down until he was on her knee, looking up. "First lesson...Do not go in the dark, scary woods by yourself, slow child. Even the most foolish of men know that is dangerous." Ashiri glared down at him...but didn't dare talk back. If he turned into that bear again, she was as good as gone.

"Secondly, do not be so angry at one who saved your life, ungrateful slow child!" He squeaked, causing her to flinch when she remembered. "He may have been a bit careless with his reaction to your fear, but that is no reason for a burst of anger."

Now she just felt BAD.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 24
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:39 am

Nina doggy-grinned. She was glad SOMEONE was standing up for alex's efforts despite how much of a nimrod he could be. She turned to head back to her friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:43 am

"I-i'm sorry..." She stammered. It felt like she was talking to some authoritative figure or something. "I can't control it...I was really scared, and he just...brushed it off like I shouldn't have been..." Her speech slowed, hearing herself talk, it sounded like she was giving lamer and lamer excuses.

Shiriki hopped off of her leg and landed on the grass, slowly morphing upwards to take human shape. He took the shape of an elderly Native American man, with long white hair tied back, but still brightly glowing green eyes. Everything else was obviously aged, in this form. "Do not fear anything but fear itself, child. Fear holds us back. Fear makes us afraid to act. Fear kills us."

Ashiri stood up again, eyes on the ground....Lord, could this guy really make her feel LOW. She didn't even know what to say...
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 24
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:45 am

Nina had gone into a bush but glanced back and froze. DANG!! He was a native american spirit! that explains it! She'd do some research later...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:48 am

"And here you are..." He continued, staring her right in the face, even as she stared down. "Instead of telling me 'Yes, Shiriki!' 'I will do my best, Shiriki!', you are moping...wallowing in depression and doubt! How upsetting. You need more confidence!"

"I KNOW that..." She mumbled, feeling worse and worse by the moment. "I know I lack confidence...I know I bash myself, and I know I'm....SLOW." Ashiri admitted.

"Then DO something about it!" Shiriki exclaimed as if it were a very simple concept to grasp. "Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day....Teach a man to fish, and he will eat for life." He morphed once more into his Coyote form, tail swishing once as he looked at her. "Remember this. I will be watching." And with that, he leapt into the woods.

"....." Ashiri turned again without a word, slowly walking with a slight limp to try and get out of the woods. She had some thinking to do...
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 24
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:51 am

Nina blinked... wow... what a guy! Life lesson giver! She though with a grin. She dashed in Alex's direction.

He waited for Nina, sitting up in a tree, seemingly lost in thought...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:54 am

Little did she know, Shiriki was also tracking her. He was curious as to how her and this Alex person were....

Ashiri eventually found her way to a clearing with a large, clear pond in the middle. Her clothes were disgusting and her body was covered in dried blood. Perhaps it was time to a quick wash...She could just trek on home, but she was tired, and this would have to do. After looking around, she began stripping down...
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 24
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:56 am

Nina trotted up, morphing human as she went. "yo.... Al?" She gave him a concerned look as he didnt answer. she took a breath. "ALEX!!"

He jolted... aaaand fell out of the tree, faceplanting. ".....ow..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 5:58 am

Shiriki morphed into a fox and leapt gracefully up into a nearby tree, using keen hearing to listen in on them. ...Apparently this Alex character wasn't quite so graceful. He could have laughed!

Once undressed, Ashiri quickly sank into the pond...what she didn't count on, was how COLD it was. "SON OF A--" She hissed when she surfaced, spitting out some of the water. The temperature bit at her skin, but she'd have to just suck it up. Eventually she relaxed, soaked to the bone, and began washing.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 24
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 6:02 am

Alex got up. "Scared me half to death..." he mumbled...
Nina grinned. "Yeah. I saw you were moping..."
She interrupted before he could start denying. "I know you Al~! You're a real sensitive guy~!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 6:05 am

Moping? How curious. Was it over the slow child, or something I am not knowing about? These thoughts passed through the ol' Spirit's head as he sat down and made himself comfortable. He enjoyed people watching as much as people enjoyed bird-watching. You could learn so much just from listening in on others....A little underhanded? Sure. But what did he care?
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 24
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 6:06 am

Nina sighed and patted his shoulder. "She's a defensive and short tempered girl from what I get... and you were kinda being a nimrod... But Im sure it wont be the same next time you meet."
Alex blinked curiously. "Why do you say that...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 6:08 am

You get correctly! Shiriki thought to himself in amusement. He took a moment to lick at his paw and wash behind his ears. He picked up some of the habits from the animals he chose.
Back to top Go down
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 24
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   9/13/2010, 6:11 am

Nina smiled. "This native american shifter spirit guy gave her a lecture~ well.... more of a life lesson... I think I caught his name... Shi... shiro....no.." She tried to remember...
Alex blinked... scholarly as always "Shiriki?"
"YEAH I think so!" She said with a "haha Im a dumbarse" smile...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trouble...   

Back to top Go down
 
Trouble...
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Bubble Bubble, Toil and Trouble
» Double Trouble... Twins In Trouble [open, pranking Fairy Tail]
» Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open]
» D.W. In Trouble synopsis?
» A need for battle

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Role Players Domain :: Role play zone :: Forest Areas :: Dark Wood Forest-
Jump to: