The Role Players Domain
Welcome to The Role Players Domain!

Sorry, but the site has gone on holiday, and will be back at a later hour.

If for any reasion you need to contact thd admin, e-mail here;
revengegirl@live.com
or
xsakuraharuno1993x@live.com

Thank you ^-^

Have a wonderful day~


Roleplay, Hang out, AND GO CRAZY
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 A secluded clearing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 23
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: A secluded clearing   9/13/2010, 6:15 pm

Eerie music floated through the woods accompanying an odd purple glow.
"Candle of Power, Candle so Bright
I seek a need of change in your Light
I call on the forces higher than I
to release the energy that is held inside.." A chant floated out with the music...
"If words of cruelty be spoken of me
May it return three times three
If words of hate shall disgrace my name
Bring it's sender guilt and shame
By the powers of Moon and Sun
From your lips there shall be none!
So mote it be."

The girl's voice repeated this as the brightly glowing purple candle shone.

who would be curious enough to seek out the chanting girl? only time can tell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
ToothandFang

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-08-30
Location : In front of the computer

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/13/2010, 9:34 pm

Chamelan, who'd been out late practicing his own branch of magic, was interrupted by a chant coming through the trees. "Hmm?" The Nightmaren's eyes flick towards the source. He was in his true form, so he didn't need glasses to see when his own eyes were far superior to any Dreamer's in this form. Unfortunately, he's much larger, so he has to be careful moving through the trees to see what's up...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 23
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/13/2010, 9:38 pm

A girl could be seen, kneeling before the brightly burning candle. It rested upon an oak stump. Four tarot cards marked the four directions around it.... She continuously repeated her chant, seemingly deaf to the world. The music drifted from a battery powered radio. She loved having music to put her in the right mood. The moon was directly overhead. A half moon.... perfect for her curse...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
ToothandFang

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-08-30
Location : In front of the computer

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/13/2010, 9:41 pm

Chamelan watches, fascinated. She looked like a witch...and it seemed like she was cursing someone. Who? He wanted to learn more...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 23
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/13/2010, 9:42 pm

She finished the chant the tenth time before the purple flame flared, brightening.... then dimming, turning to an ordinary orange... She stood, smiling. "That oughtta teach that little whelp~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
ToothandFang

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-08-30
Location : In front of the computer

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/13/2010, 9:45 pm

Ahh, so THAT'S what it was...unless he was mistaken, she was teaching some cocky upstart what happened when you messed with the one in charge...but maybe he was overestimating her. He got a bit of a grin, still keeping an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 23
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/13/2010, 9:55 pm

She froze, finally picking up on an odd aura..... She seemed to stand there for at least three whole minutes before whirling on the spot, aiming her palm. "Identify yourself!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
ToothandFang

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-08-30
Location : In front of the computer

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/13/2010, 10:02 pm

"!!" Chamelan automatically turns invisible, silent as the grave. She seemed pretty sharp...but could she find him NOW? He begins to move around a bit, throwing his voice. "I'm no one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 23
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/13/2010, 10:06 pm

Her eyes narrowed, murmuring low under her breath.
"oh great goddess,
Nyx of night.
give me power,
Give me sight...."
Her aura pulsed... she could see his aura now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
ToothandFang

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-08-30
Location : In front of the computer

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/13/2010, 10:08 pm

Unless she's run into creatures from Nightmare or similar things before, there's a good chance that his aura is a lot different than anything she's ever seen. "Hmm...I see I didn't overestimate you after all," he muses, staying invisible anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 23
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/13/2010, 10:09 pm

She watched the movements of the odd aura. "....why stay hidden when I already know where you are?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
ToothandFang

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-08-30
Location : In front of the computer

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/13/2010, 10:12 pm

"Maybe I like staying out of sight," he replies, moving around still. "...or maybe this is my true form."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 23
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/14/2010, 4:38 pm

Her eyebrows rose. "hmph... fine then.... why do you spy on me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
ToothandFang

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-08-30
Location : In front of the computer

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/14/2010, 5:06 pm

"Because. I was practicing my own branch of magic when I was interrupted by your chanting." He kept circling the clearing, never stopping, though never moving away, either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 23
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/14/2010, 5:26 pm

She followed the aura still, going full circle as he did. "Huh... well whoops..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
ToothandFang

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-08-30
Location : In front of the computer

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/14/2010, 6:11 pm

"And so, here I am, to see just what lowly human had the audacity to interrupt my training," Chamelan growled, putting on a bit of a show. Let her mind wonder as to just WHAT he was...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 23
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/14/2010, 6:14 pm

She took a small step back, hand still raised.... she was getting nervouse but her face showed nothing. "Lowly human my little white behind~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
ToothandFang

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-08-30
Location : In front of the computer

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/14/2010, 6:18 pm

"Until I see otherwise, that's what you are, my child." Chamelan snickers a bit, but covers it up pretty well. He was enjoying himself quite a bit, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 23
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/14/2010, 6:20 pm

She snarled. "Watch your tongue. I am no lowly human. I am a high leval wiccan...." She hissed a small Latin rhyme under her breath and her own aura flared, a ring of purple tinged light appearing around her feet....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
ToothandFang

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-08-30
Location : In front of the computer

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/14/2010, 10:29 pm

"...I see," Chamelan muses, watching carefully. "Perhaps I've underestimated you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 23
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/14/2010, 10:30 pm

She smirked. "highly~ now if youd please show yourself..." she said firmly... the menacing aura faded. She wasnt in the mood for an all out battle....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
ToothandFang

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-08-30
Location : In front of the computer

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/14/2010, 11:22 pm

"As I've said. Maybe I already am. Goodness, do you ever listen?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 23
Location : anywhere

PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   9/14/2010, 11:23 pm

She smiled. "I just read between the lines..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A secluded clearing   

Back to top Go down
 
A secluded clearing
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A clearing in the woods.
» Look, a hut(Shaman's Hut)(clearing for purchase)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Role Players Domain :: Role play zone :: Forest Areas :: Dark Wood Forest-
Jump to: