The Role Players Domain
Welcome to The Role Players Domain!

Sorry, but the site has gone on holiday, and will be back at a later hour.

If for any reasion you need to contact thd admin, e-mail here;
revengegirl@live.com
or
xsakuraharuno1993x@live.com

Thank you ^-^

Have a wonderful day~

Roleplay, Hang out, AND GO CRAZY

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

/le sigh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: /le sigh   9/15/2010, 8:54 pm

Hey members. Girly here.
Its been brought to my attention of one serious flaw. not in the site.
I am not attacking but I have been told that mina's possessiveness over the site is making people uncomfortable. She takes Admin privelages away from me for allowing someone on whome I trust and know wouldnt screw up into my account. They didnt screw up the site now did they?

If this continues Mina, I warn you. people will leave! Nobody likes someone who's so darn strict. (why do you think teachers are usually very disliked?)
Lighten up a bit. Im not trying to be mean. Im stating a fact and trying to help.

If you plan to be an admin, you have to work on making sure everyone has fun. Not just you. If others have ideas to improve the sight, you cant just go all GOD on us and shoot us down, insisting yours is superior.

again, I am not attacking. I am stating a fact and warning.

Im pretty darned sure the members would agree with me on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=77903

PostSubject: Re: /le sigh   9/15/2010, 8:59 pm

She took admin away because of that? D8 All I did was add an announcement helping with the HTML problem! I didn't think it was that huge of a change...Now people can actually use it!

I'm sorry, Mina, but if you're going to punish Girly over something "I" did, and she was kind enough to let me help with, then I will have to leave. I don't feel like I can share ideas to help this place out if you won't allow it...We even talked to you about my ideas and you said it was approved. :<

Please think about this. I'm not trying to take over your site, I'm not trying to gain power over it. I just wanted to help so we can all have more fun.

That's all.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: /le sigh   9/15/2010, 10:36 pm

@ Girly.

W.O.W. Seriously? Did you even think as to WHY i took you off?

BECAUSE IM ON THE MAIN COMPUTOR. remember THAT PART?

I explained to you WHY as to when i would take you off, an the reasioning behind it.

I only made you admin while i didnt have net, now that i have it back, i have. HAVE to take you off. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS.

and above all, you should know better.

((and i believe that is called cyber bullying. im not sure i'll ask HIM.))

~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~
Me: So, let me get this straight. You came from my drawings...
MADimi: Yes.
Me: And your here to stop all the voodoo things from going wrong?
MADimi: Yes.
Me: Then where are my hot guys?
MADimi: Orochimaru got to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: /le sigh   9/15/2010, 10:40 pm

Still not everyone thinks your acts are fair. I havent messed up in your absence.
Back to top Go down
Cloiegirl12

PostSubject: Re: /le sigh   9/15/2010, 10:41 pm

BOTH OF YOU JUST STOP IT!!! I'VE ALREADY LISTENED TO ALL YOUR STUPIDITY LAST YEAR AND IF YOU START IT AGAIN I WILL LEAVE! (AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SITE EITHER!!!!) I WILL SERIOUSLY STOP TALKING TO BOTH OF YOU AND PRETEND THAT NONE OF YOU EXIST! SO YOU BETTTER STOP THIS BEFORE IT STARTS CAUSE I'M ALREADY ON A RAMPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlyAlucard

PostSubject: Re: /le sigh   9/15/2010, 10:44 pm

yiiiikes.... Cloie, Last year's drama wasnt even between Mina or I. Im not attacking or anything. Im stating facts. In everyone's opinion, she needs to lighten up a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /le sigh   9/15/2010, 10:50 pm

I agree with Cloie to a point (minus the caps lock. XD). Mina, Girly wasn't insulting you. That is not how cyber bullying works. She's not trying to intimidate or threaten you into anything. She's making suggestions that you are taking very badly.

I'm sorry, but an admin that cannot keep their cool in tense situations is not one I would like to be under. I am leaving this Forum, decision final. No, Girly did not TELL me to, this is my choice alone.

Hope you lighten up a little, Mina.

--Sky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /le sigh   

Back to top Go down

/le sigh
Page 1 of 1